PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokèmon Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
i believe that is still light, it's simply a puddle of goo ditto has melted into like this poorly drawn blob, which is why those parts are exposed to light

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
I really appreciate you saying but I had a finish ditto design in mind which at the moment can look a bit weird because this is rough sketch because outline isn't finished because of the colour inside didn't want to mess it up if you know what I mean the next step was adding to it like this: (This is roughly drawn so doesn't look neat and the ovals will be bigger but wanted to quickly show you)

Rough sketch

Because I want to build on the goo effect. I am really sorry but thank you so much for saying I honestly really appreciate it because any mistakes I do I do want people to say because most of art I do I made really late at night so there will be mistakes and I'm really sorry
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page