PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW Denny's Art/Custom Shop!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

Densunes's AvatarDensunes
Hiii!!! These are PWYW and im accepting either of the 3 currencies!! I might add actual prices but im not sure whats worth what yet!

Rules

-NO hate art!!! -I can draw any pokemon but more detailed mons might not look as great!!

Turn around time

Same day to 2 weeks Depends on my list and my hand!!

Examples

Ello!!!! What would you be looking for via GP for These two together?Chocomallow and Rebecca I dont have much but i can offer 1.2kgp!
Amazing Profile Picture by Zylo!!!
@Electro-Popsicle 1.2kgp will be perfect! These little cuties look so fun to draw I can start today!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by Electro-Popsicle

Ello!!!! What would you be looking for via GP for These two together?Chocomallow and Rebecca I dont have much but i can offer 1.2kgp!
1.2kgp will be perfect! These little cuties look so fun to draw I can start today!! <3
Would you like me to send the payment over now or? :D

Would you like me to send the payment over now or? :D
Up to you! You can do half n half if youd like!!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hiya! Would you accept 1k GP for art of her if possible? I can definitely add more currency if that’s too low, your art is very pretty! Thank you very much! :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hiya would 1k GP be alright for a custom can add more if needed

Here they are! I hiope you like it!! I can upload this to their THs if youd like!!

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hiya! Would you accept 1k GP for art of her if possible? I can definitely add more currency if that’s too low, your art is very pretty! Thank you very much! :)
Yes ofc!!! Theyre very pretty!!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page