PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

adding text about MCW to fab friday

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
Suggestion Title: adding text to the fabulous friday page about the extra bonus counter charges during MCW. Suggestion Summary: i think the title sums it up pretty well! as an example of what to say - "Then, on "Superb Saturday", the power of Fabulous Friday is unleashed! The energy collected in the FabuBar♥ will supercharge a random Bonus Counter. During the monthly Mass-Click Weekend event, three Bonus Counters will be supercharged on Saturday and Sunday!" Positive points: just adds some clarity about the extra bonus charges during MCW. may encourage players to interact more to completely fill the bar during the day before MCW. Negative points: none that i can think of! Reason For Consideration: i had no idea the triple charges were tied to MCW until i happened to read the wiki page. i thought it happened completely randomly. maybe it was just me that didn't make that connection, but it just adds a little more clarity to the event! this text could even just be a change that happens only on the fab friday before MCW, perhaps?
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I like this, only because my lizard brain thought that if a bonus was charged on Saturday it would also be charged on Sunday as a rollover from the weekend so imagine my confusion today when I wasn't getting Niet and Shazi again lmao But that's just me not realizing, and I learned about it from your suggestion so I support!
Score: 14,676
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
bump
bump
bump
bump
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
I support this. I actually didn't know that was a thing, and I wondered why it was like that! So a little blurb about it would be nice ^^

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 3966 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
bumping
bump
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
I wholly support this because, I’m embarrassed to admit, I had no idea it was tied to MCW at all?! Even after playing on and off for years, I always just assumed it was to do with reaching 200% and it was just random how many bonuses you’d get. Honestly I probably never would have realised that if I didn’t come across this suggestion post lol. So yeah, I think some clarity added there is a great idea!
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page