PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

LazyBelle's AvatarLazyBelle
master.pnge.png
Request: Lineart Description: A (Johtonian) Typhlosion and a Flareon just being cute and in love! Use your creative freedom for the poses, this is a surprise for my partner! References: Nothing special, just make the Flareon very fluffy and give her eyelashes. Don't give the Typhlosion any eyelashes. The Flareon is a shy Flareon and the Typhlosion is a little bit smug if personalities help you decide poses. ^^ Additional information: I would like black lines, a transparent background and the finished piece to be PMed to me when finished! Take your time, I'm also in no rush. ^^ Payment: 2000gp and 80zc!
9.png
Official game sprite!
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LazyBelle

Request: Lineart Description: A (Johtonian) Typhlosion and a Flareon just being cute and in love! Use your creative freedom for the poses, this is a surprise for my partner! References: Nothing special, just make the Flareon very fluffy and give her eyelashes. Don't give the Typhlosion any eyelashes. The Flareon is a shy Flareon and the Typhlosion is a little bit smug if personalities help you decide poses. ^^ Additional information: I would like black lines, a transparent background and the finished piece to be PMed to me when finished! Take your time, I'm also in no rush. ^^ Payment: 2000gp and 80zc!
I've added you to the waitlist! I have stuff and things (tm) to do today, so I'll probably get started on this tomorrow. It shouldn't take more than a few days :)
dark.png 0 Avatar by me.
CupKakeKilla's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCupKakeKilla
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Request: Flat colors / (colored line art?) Description: Noivern/Zoroark fusion; noivern style more prominent with zoroark hair/tuft starting behind the ears and under neck going all the way down and attached to the tail, regular noivern chest/shoulder fluff. Please use the same or a similar pose to the referenced noivern image, as well as similar tuft/fluff style in the zoroark image. Regular colors taken from references ^^

References:

Additional information: Please include any creative freedom you’d like while highlighting the given description. I may want to use this as my pfq profile photo if that’s alright, so if possible please include a sizing that would fit for that. Photo sent through dm please c: Payment: 1000 zc
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by CupKakeKilla

Request: Flat colors / (colored line art?) Description: Noivern/Zoroark fusion; noivern style more prominent with zoroark hair/tuft starting behind the ears and under neck going all the way down and attached to the tail, regular noivern chest/shoulder fluff. Please use the same or a similar pose to the referenced noivern image, as well as similar tuft/fluff style in the zoroark image. Regular colors taken from references ^^

References:

Additional information: Please include any creative freedom you’d like while highlighting the given description. I may want to use this as my pfq profile photo if that’s alright, so if possible please include a sizing that would fit for that. Photo sent through dm please c: Payment: 1000 zc
I'll add you to the waitlist! I love both noivern and zoroark so this sounds like fun. I'll do my best to make it profile picture sized as well!
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I'm on summer vacation and thinking of sprucing up my shop a bit now that I've had it for a while. I'd love to hear if there are things I could offer that people would like to buy, like icons, adopts or maybe even small gifs. Feel free to PM me with ideas if you have any! In the meantime normal commissions will stay open, so if you have extra items, pokemon or currency you'd like to exchange for art, commission away :)
AvaTheAxolotl's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvaTheAxolotl
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
How much would be the minimum? I’m not good at pwyw prices and I’m afraid of offering too low
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

How much would be the minimum? I’m not good at pwyw prices and I’m afraid of offering too low
A single item or pokemon is perfectly fine! A list of items I'm looking for can be found in the payment tab and as for pokemon, I'm mostly looking for specific natures of unown or either arceus, ogerpon or silvally/type: null. As for currency, I don't want to put a minimum in case someone doesn't have a whole lot of currency, though mega evolving costs around 100gp, so that would be appreciated!
KAKarma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKAKarma
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Request: Lineart! Description: Perhaps this lil fella with some flowers? References: https://toyhou.se/27500306.a-bug-critter Additional information: They're around the size of a small dog, slightly bigger than a chihuahua! Payment: Bearticite Q, 250gp, and a Gimmighoul Coin. Request: Lineart Description: Perhaps them laying in the sand with their waterfall of 'fur' spilling around them? Or walking though the desert they live (so in sand lol, it's mostly sand with some very small crystal flakes in the sand for context. so uncoloured would likely just look like small rocks amid the sand). References: https://toyhou.se/27727393.mirage Additional information: none I can think of! Payment: Chandelite Q, 250gp, and a Gimmighoul Coin.
summon_uxi.png343/350
gem_water.png1536/2100
gem_electric.png192/2100
Collecting the above.
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by KAKarma

Request: Lineart! Description: Perhaps this lil fella with some flowers? References: https://toyhou.se/27500306.a-bug-critter Additional information: They're around the size of a small dog, slightly bigger than a chihuahua! Payment: Bearticite Q, 250gp, and a Gimmighoul Coin. Request: Lineart Description: Perhaps them laying in the sand with their waterfall of 'fur' spilling around them? Or walking though the desert they live (so in sand lol, it's mostly sand with some very small crystal flakes in the sand for context. so uncoloured would likely just look like small rocks amid the sand). References: https://toyhou.se/27727393.mirage Additional information: none I can think of! Payment: Chandelite Q, 250gp, and a Gimmighoul Coin.
Sure thing! I'll add you to the waitlist. I'll try to get to these tomorrow :)
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Request: Lineart Description: Urshifu OC holding the paw of a Kubfu while walking together References: Urshifu and Kubfu (Really the only difference with these guys and their normal counterparty is that they're more bear-like in appearance lmao) Additional information: Black Lines with a Transparent background Payment: Gimmighoul Coin, 250 GP and 10 Relic Copper Request: Lineart Description: Hydreigon/Gourgeist Fusion References: I want the main base to be that of a Hydreigon. Otherwise, everything is completely up to you. Additional information: Black Lines with a Transparent background Payment: Gimmighoul Coin, 250 GP and 10 Relic Copper
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page