PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌈Stargazers Scribbles💫 [2.0!] (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

guys! i finally opened my sticker shop!

you should go check it out! i have a promo running right now too :3
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
used to be an emo ah post
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!! well kinda but not really! my birthdays on the 22nd >:3 i may not get to celebrate unfortunetly tho- HOWEVER! im for sure gonna try and get some cuties that share my birthday! should start saving up some money... hmmm
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

VALENTINES DAY

im soooo excited! im going to try and get a custom sprite this year but i dont know which one to pick? im setting up a poll to see what everyones favorites are!
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
Pokemon Oc's

Esmeralda (Liepard)

Name: Esmeralda Species: Albino Liepard Age: 20's-30's Relationships:None Details: a sapphic sauve liepard with a pale yet elegant coat. She is often calmly tempered but maintains control of situations she finds herself in. The beautiful cat is often chased by men but she truly loves the beauty women posses.

large ref image

Anything else? Esmeralda carries a fold up fan with her and she is decorated in golden and pearl jewelry

Maddox (Crowned Zacian)

Name: Maddox Species: Melanistic Crowned Zacian Age: ?? Relationships: ??? Details: an extremely mysterious canine, has some genetic mutations, giving him oversized fangs and a venomous bite. Maddox has piercing green eyes, almost snake like. Perhaps he is some sort of fusion..? Anything else? he/they pronouns for maddox, he can also go by Mad but only for those he has relationships with -CaptainNessbot
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

Special zacians!!

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
currently bawling my eyes out, dang it poppy playtime! you cant drop "a clap and a half to you. We'll miss you" and expect me not to cry. i grew up with matpat, he's been a major inspiration to my life, even helping me choose my career path as a forensic scientist if theres any theorists who read this please hit up my dms i would love to ramble about game theory edit: OH! also! general rule of thumb, if you read my journal just drop an upvote so i know im not talking to a brick wall :,D
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
just checked my inventory and i have 52 COOKIES??? FROM WHO?? WHAT??? THANK YOU LISANDER, IVY, BLACKBLOOD, AND ANONOMYUS PERSON WOAHH
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
Florges
Dark Red Red Light Red Dark Orange Orange Light Orange Dark Yellow Yellow Light Yellow
x x x x x x x x x
Dark Green Green Light Green Dark Blue Blue Light Blue Dark Aqua Aqua Light Aqua
Collected x x x x x x x x
Dark Purple Purple Light Purple Dark Pink Pink Light Pink White Grey Black
x x x x x Collected x x x
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
melans hatched that have gone onto new owners ;w;

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page