PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Relics in the tournament shop

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Hopebagel's AvatarHopebagel
Suggestion Title: Adding relics to the tournament shop Suggestion Summary: Adding Relics, up to Vase, to the tournament shop to be bought with tokens Positive points: could make it easier to upgrade Wishforge badges, also could make it easier to sell relics for credits. Negative points: could make credits too easy to get or it could mess up the Relic upgrade system. Reason For Consideration: This could help players who can’t buy relics from the market or do not have enough of a lesser relic to upgrade a relic the ability to quickly get relics if they have enough tokens. Edited to add: The relics could be bought in 4 token intervals to keep balance. It would take 4 tournaments of reaching hard goals to get one vase. Copper: 4 tokens ( 15 if hard goal is met each time) Sliver: 8 tokens (7.5 if hard goal is met each time) Gold: 12 tokens (5 if hard goal is met each time) Vase: 16 tokens (3.75 if hard goal is met each time)
Icon by Mio Xenoblade!
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
this would make relics more accesible to those who don't have zc and/or don't want to rely on the ever-fluctuating, usually highly inflated nature of the market. if this were to happen the token prices would probably have to be quite high to mitigate the high sell price of relics, but any way to make relics more accesible is good in my book! however... i absolutely support this, but it's one of those things that may require a large balance change to make it work. i'd love for it to be added but i'd understand if it wasn't possible due to becoming a "free money generator" of sorts.
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Bump
bump
waffel's Avatarwaffel
I support this. Relics can only be bought for zc, or at an unfair price in the market, or trading (rare). It would certainly help if the tournament was involved.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bumps
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
support! i think this would be a nice addition to the tournament shop :)
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page