PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finn's Pokefusion Shop | OPEN!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by kup

could i buy that beautiful gastly x litten for credits? :3
of course!! pls send the payment and i'll have the unwatermarked version for you asap :D
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
new adopt!! this one is rapidash x alolan marowak... i poured out all of my emo energy into them /pos i'm asking for 400 /2k /2m for this guy!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
oh my gosh i need that rapidash/alolan marowak fusion. may i purchase for 2k gp?
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

oh my gosh i need that rapidash/alolan marowak fusion. may i purchase for 2k gp?
yes! however, the unwatermarked version is only on my laptop, and i won't have access to it for a couple of days. i'll pm you once i get to it and you can send payment then!
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
sounds good!

QUOTE originally posted by DAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

yes! however, the unwatermarked version is only on my laptop, and i won't have access to it for a couple of days. i'll pm you once i get to it and you can send payment then!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!! all custom slots are still open, i will try to get some more adopts made as soon as possible!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump! i'm in need of a lot of zc, so all zc sales will be 15% off until i get what i need! i have also been thinking about doing a promo for those who buy from my art shop, and have added a poll. if you like this idea, please vote!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page