PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finn's Pokefusion Shop | OPEN!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

POLL: should I make a promo for those who buy from my art shop?

•   0%
  •   0%

Total votes: 0

This poll is now closed.

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
  • welcome!
  • customs
  • available
all zc purchases will be 15% off for a currently undecided amount of time! welcome to my pokefusion shop! here you can look through pre-designed fusions, or custom order your own! but first, let me tell you a few rules... - please don't try to remove my signature from the adopt or claim the art as your own! it's not very nice. - i take all forms of pfq currency! (though zc is preferred ^^') i may also consider items and/or pokemon as part of the payment; please ask for specifics if that's what you're looking to pay with! - all adopts are displayed here with a watermark over them to prevent any theft; however, once you send payment, i will PM you the unwatermarked version! - when uploading to different sites, just link to my profile here for credit!
want to see a specific fusion? you're in luck, as i take custom orders! for these, i have some extra rules: - please only give me 2-3 pokemon to fuse; as cool as a megafusion of 5 would be, it would also be really hard work! - if there are any specific elements you'd like me to include, please state them! for example, if you want to make sure a skeledirge fusion includes the fire coming out of the mouth, tell me :D - i ask that half of the payment is sent up front, and the other half once i complete your fusion! (i PINKY PROMISE i won't spend your money before completing your order, so if you decide to cancel before i start working on it, you will be guaranteed an immediate refund!) - i will only take two custom orders at a time! if both slots are full and you want to ensure that you get one once they open up, i will be happy to make a reservation for you!

EXAMPLES

adopt bought by kup custom for Breadkip custom for Ashe Moon
prices will range from 300 /1.5k /1.5m to 500 /2.5k /2.5m depending on how complex you want it to be! SLOTS 1. OPEN 2. OPEN
all currently available adopts will go here! --- n/a

f2u template by yosei-san
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Breadkip's AvatarBreadkip
Hello! Your style is super cute! I'd love to get a Sandile + Barboach fusion for zc :D I'd like Sandile to be the base! I don't have many specifics but I'd love for them to still have a big mouth like Sandile and to use Barboach's colour scheme! Other than that, feel free to add whatever you'd like, thank you so much! How much would this be in zc?? :D <3
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by Breadkip

Hello! Your style is super cute! I'd love to get a Sandile + Barboach fusion for zc :D I'd like Sandile to be the base! I don't have many specifics but I'd love for them to still have a big mouth like Sandile and to use Barboach's colour scheme! Other than that, feel free to add whatever you'd like, thank you so much! How much would this be in zc?? :D <3
oooh that sounds fun! doesn't sound too complex, so i'd only charge 350 zc for that <3 i'll let you know when i've got a sketch!
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
May I ask for a ninetales x goldeen fusion? With ninetales as base, and goldeen color pallete. Something elegant would be nice but everything except base is up to you :3

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

May I ask for a ninetales x goldeen fusion? With ninetales as base, and goldeen color pallete. Something elegant would be nice but everything except base is up to you :3
oh this sounds super cool!! since ninetales is a little more complicated i'd ask for 400 zc/equiv : please send half payment when you're ready, and i'll let you know when i have a sketch!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump! one custom slot is now open :]
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump! all slots for customs are now open :D
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!! here's a little list of some interesting ideas for fusions that i might make adopts from: - rapidash x alolan marowak - arcanine x beedrill - parasect x muk - woolo x alcremie if any of these interest you in particular, just let me know and i can hold on to it for you if i do make it! :]
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!
kup's Avatarkup
could i buy that beautiful gastly x litten for credits? :3
pfp by @seish!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page