PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ sensical nonsense { me rambling about stuff } ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

viscous's Avatarviscous
foaming at the mouth, waiting for the next tournament bcuz then I'll be able to turn in the tokens for the jasper ones { I'll be able to get more of the tournament pokemon eggs! yippee!! }
pfp credit; pokemon anime
viscous's Avatarviscous
I'm making good progress in the current tournament!! it helps a lot to have the filter that tells you if an egg is the type you're looking for { in this case, electric} !! I should be able to reach the 500/ hard mark before the event ends { which is good! especially since idk if the next one will be do-able for me or not }! :3
viscous's Avatarviscous
reached the hard goal for the current tournament!! tbh, the high goal number kinda intimidated me but when I saw how quickly I made progress { even if I goofed a lil but and accidentally filled my party with fairy type eggs instead of bug that one time } I had more confidence! now I just gotta wait until the tourney is over :3 I think imma keep some of the pokemon I hatched, too, as well as hatch some specific types for my type fields!
viscous's Avatarviscous
I'm kinda { ??? } trying my first shiny hunt? idk if it really counts, I'm not trying SUPER hard or anything but I'm trying to shiny hunt pidgey, mainly bcuz it's the pokemon of the day and I thought it'd be easier to obtain.... haha. it isn't really going but hey! I have the thingy that makes it so you can chain hunt now!! I've also, after a bit of digging, figured out how to breed special pokemon! luckily, if you go to the specific pokemon you're trying to breed on the wiki page, it'll tell you how to get/ breed one in the "obtaining" section!!! :D right now I'm trying to breed for a kinaster, but after that imma try to obtain more, like a fluxray!! ^^
viscous's Avatarviscous
I think I'm pretty much done with my lab egg goal. I haven't come across any unregistered eggs or pokemon I don't have, so, I think I'm done there! of course, if I come across an egg that isn't registered or a pokemon egg I don't have yet, I'll get that taken care of, but in the mean time I'm good in that area! now, my current goal alongside participating in tournaments to eventually get every fakemon, involves breeding pokemon!! honestly, I never really felt any need to participate in the breeding aspect of the game, but, I learned that most varient pokemon can be obtained via breeding!!! honestly, I didn't think it was possible and never thought to look into it, but I came across it when trying to breed a kinaster!! I also learned how to acheive regionl varient pokemon as well, which I plan on trying to do as well!! basically, new goals! pog!! :}
viscous's Avatarviscous
ugh, tbh, today hasn't really been much of a good day. it doesn't help that when I get too overwhelmed, I tend to start sobbing. which happened. atleast this game, in some aspects, helped a bit. anyways, what I came to post here for, I think my goal { goals? } after I finish my region varient and pfq varient goals, is going to be shiny hunting { via breeding with lab eggs, more or less, using pokemon I breed with lab pokemon if needed { like, for example, a regional varient mon } I might have to wait until I unlock the albino radar, which I'm close to being able to get, so I'll be able to hatch albino or melan pokemon if that happens! because like, there's a LOT of ideas I have and special pokemon I like the appearance of! shiny lapras, albino pasovan, even special legends! not to mention name/ character ideas { like with the varient pokemon parents and varient pokemon! } I COULD buy/ trade but obtaining pokemon myself feels special in a way that adopting, buying or trading doesn't. maybe its having only my name on the pokemon, or that pokemon not having a super huge and complex lineage that spans multiple other players, but idk. obtaining pokemon myself scratches an itch in my brain. welp! Im going to continue working towards my current goal! hopefully tomorrow is easier and less stressful! ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page