PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kora's Free Site Skins ~ 🔮

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 1234

KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora

QUOTE originally posted by Flotteur

hi hi! jumping in to say that I absolutely love graze!! I love using darker site skins, and this is wonderful! such a pretty combination of greens :D (and I'm not sure if it's intentional, but the transparent party page is super cool!)
I'm really glad to hear you like it :) the transparent party was intentional, since the background was just too pretty not to enjoy to the fullest!

TR Score; 2008

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Hamez's AvatarHamez
ive been looking into changing my site skin for a while! thanks for these! gonna be using 7JJ/ocean-night :)
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 19,276 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 46/500
Update: Added 3 new skins; Warning, Foliage, and Lilac Clouds! Edit: also added a poll to let you guys decide what you want to see more of in the future!
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
👀 I want to try them all. Returning to try.. shade. I’m sure I’ll love it. Thanks again :3 Edit: love the idea, but personally I need a little contrast to differentiate the links and other clickables
Score: 5871
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Added two new image backgrounds - Starry Night and Sunset Lake! I'll also see about adding more contrast to Shade's links!
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
Using the Starry Night skin at the moment. Loving it.
Type Race Score: 1345
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
So imgur isnt working right now, meaning my creative juices cant come into practice right now, but I DID manage to make a Mewtwo darkmode skin! I think I'll start doing pokemon themed skins, since, y'know, pokefarm. But I'll only be using official artwork for it. So if you have a favourite pokemon you'd like to see a skin for, let me know, and I'll see if I can find any ideal screencaps or something for it!
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
LOVE the new skin. 💕
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
I'd love to see a gengar themed site skin!
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
not sure if you take suggestions, but maybe a few skins that also edits the absol in the top right corner into some different pokemon (that match the color theme/aesthetic?) going off of the user above me, a purple themed skin could have a gengar face maybe?
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 2522
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page