PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Claim birthday CS from trade centre

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Toxel's AvatarToxel
Suggestion Title: Claim the birthday Custom Sprite from the Trade Centre Suggestion Summary: Currently when you try to claim a birthday custom sprite, you need to have room in your party before you can claim it, and it gets sent to your party. Instead, the pokemon could be sent to your trade centre. Positive points: - Quicker/more convenient to claim sprites, especially if you have a party of eggs that aren't ready to hatch - Consistency with other rewards and custom sprites that get sent to the trade centre after receiving them (event custom sprites, MCW rewards, etc) Negative points: - May cause some users to leave their pokemon in the trade centre or not realise that it was sent there? Reason For Consideration: I realised this wasn't already the case when i tried to claim my birthday CS today and I needed to make room in my party first XD It was easy for me because I had a party of ready to hatch eggs, but still added an extra step to the process
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
Oh yes, full support. I nearly lost out on a sprite one year because I was forgetful and claimeed it at the LAST possible second. Purely my fault but something I'm sure lots of people do. And if I hadn't been leveling up my favorites and was hatching a full party of eggs I would have lost out.
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Support, it's more surprising to me that this isn't the case yet? It feels like every other gift is done this way (unless I'm forgetting one), so idk why this is any different.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page