PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Heartless Goblins and Purehearted Fairies

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
I would like a Heartless: Flareon Art or Sprite: ]sprite Payment: 50 zc Comment/Question: could i get a shiny version please for both I would like a Purehearted: Torchic Art or Sprite: Sprite Payment: 50zc Comment/Question:
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
I would like a Heartless: Feraligatr Art or Sprite: Sprite Payment: 50 ZC Comment/Question: i've always wanted to order a sprite from you!!! i'd also like the shiny version as well <3
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
"I'm Trying™"

Potential Order Spoilers

Rough drafts of the ones I'm flipping back and forth on until I can focus and finish one. I sometimes make sketches before I touch the sprite. Unless I just wing them as I go with the flow. Anyways- (Also flipping through the Heartless Formes for Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard - For CYS's "Apollo" as well. Sketches so rough they don't make sense. 💀) (Missing the leggies and chest leafies, yes.) (Had to go chase them down in game for good references. [glares at them]) (Trying not to copy Arcanine's design but, did with the Heartless so oop-) All designs are subject to change if pixels hate me and it doesn't work out. Or if I change my mind on something as I start working.
It's not that I don't want to do these, I do very much so. I just need to stop being so old, stop sleeping and leave Pokefarm alone. AKA stop procrastinating. >:( 💙
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Ashe Moon: Heartless Monster Formes for Charmeleon and Charizard are done. Shiny: Normal: Notes: Had them all done by reset, I swear. Fun fact; this was the old one for Charizard: Also old one of Charmander: Was part of a adoption trio created in 2016 time frame. (Don't have the single files anymore.)
I absolutely adore these sprites! You're one of the most talented pokemon sprite artists I've seen!
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
[Bumping - I need to put Pokefarm down and work on art, my apologies]
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Hey, I really don't mean to be a bother, but do you have a rough estimate on when my Purehearted Growlithe sprite may be ready? No pressure, I understand real life can be mean ^^
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,641,392
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2120 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I'm hoping to get every thing done by Sunday. After that, it all might as well be free because of how long I've been delaying and procrastinating things. My own fault for not setting priorities and keeping them in order. :')
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Åstrøphøbïå: Purehearted Forme for Growlithe is finished. ; u; (I might retry the necklace later. Tried and failed.) Shiny: Cerberus: Purehearted Forme for Leafeon is finished~ Shiny:
[Still working on the other orders - adding them here as I finish them]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I dearest subscribers, I regret to inform you that I have lost motivation for art right now. I still have some sort of desire but, it's not enough for me to consider "working on them". I think I will be letting this thread go for a bit until then. If you still would like your order, please contact me. I do no know when they will be done but, somewhere in the back of my mind I have interest in your requests. Reminder: - If your order is on the list, it is free. You do not have to pay. I don't mind as long as you like your order. Even if I was already working on it when fee was still valid. Take it, thank me and run with it. (I've taken notes of orders and I will be delivering them by PM.) - If your order is not on the list but are still interested, message me. (I have written these down too, but will discard if you're not interested.) You can straight up cancel your order if you wish, I do not mind at all~ It's okay, you can say it. I'm very disappointed in me too, lol. [Locking for now; contact me on site, discord or deviantart!]

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page