PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Heartless Goblins and Purehearted Fairies

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
  • Hulo
  • Prices
  • Order List
  • Heartless Examples
  • Pureheart Examples
  • More Examples
"If you know, you know" No, here's an explanation; What are "Heartless Monsters"? They are based off of the Heartless creatures from the Kingdom Hearts games. (Shadow ones to be specific) What are "Purehearted Beasts"? I created these to counter 'Heartless Monsters'. Fairy type based formes. (A lot like the 'Dark VS Light' cliché ordeal)
With that out of the way, I would like to see if people would be interested in me making them "Heartless Monsters" or "Purehearted Beasts" of their favorite pokemon. To set some rules and conditions. (Forgive me I haven't done this in over a year.) Rules/Other Information: 1) Basic knowledge when it comes to purchasing art. (Give credit, no stealing other's order, don't forget payment, ect.) 2) If ordering sprites of Pokemon from Gen 6+, link me to a specific sprite. (Please make sure it is 100% free to use.) (I'll need to know the creator and have full permission to use.) 3) Save the images to your own files. (Life happens, I lose things. So I'm trying not to hoard files anymore.)
The Dumping Of The Info: WARNING: Info Dump, skip if you don't want to learn about it!

Explaining The Formes

Heartless Monster Information:

This transformation is said to have a greater effect on Dark typed Pokemon. - Black/Darkened Body Color. (Yellow tinted) - Sharp and pointy body characteristics. - Yellow eyes. - Gain the [Dark] type. (Can cause them to become dual typed) - This virus can be harnessed with a "Heartless Stone*", which are harvested from a 'Alpha' Heartless. * = This stone will allow a trainer to change the forme of their Pokemon on command without causing pain or discomfort to the Pokemon as it naturally would if the Pokemon was infected with the virus.

About 'Alpha' Heartless

- 'Alpha' Heartless have the ability to infect Pokemon with the Heartless virus. - Alpha Heartless Monsters are created when a Pokemon is overtaken by the virus completely; voiding them of everything but hatred and pain, acting on violent primal instincts. - Extremely dangerous; should be avoided at all cost. They will use excessive force with powerful Dark moves that can be fatal. - Only can be defeated by 'Omega' Purehearted Beasts.

Purehearted Beast Information:

This transformation is said to have a greater effect on Fairy typed Pokemon. - Off-white body color. (Pink, Blue or Purple tinted) - Soft and fluffy body characteristics. - Pink eyes. - Gain the [Fairy] type. (Can cause them to become dual typed) - This power can be harnessed with a "Pureheart Stone*", which are gifted from a 'Omega' Beasts. * = This stone will allow a trainer to change the forme of their Pokemon on command without causing discomfort to Dark types or overwhelm Fairy types as it naturally would when the Pokemon is transformed.

About 'Omega' Purehearts

- 'Omega' Beasts have the ability to bestow Pokemon with the Pureheart power. - Omega Purehearted Beasts are created when a Pokemon vow their lives to fight against the darkness and have proven they are worthy to be blessed. - Not completely harmless. They are very strong and will fight to protect their own against those who have darkness in their hearts with their powerful Fairy moves. However, they will not use moves that can be fatal. - Only can be defeated by 'Alpha' Heartless Monsters.
Sprite Price: 50 Zophans Art Prices: 100 Zophans (Or or less, whatever you think is fair)
Order List: 1) Minjoo - [0/2 Orders Done] 2) CSY (PM Order) - [1/2 Orders Done] 3) [Taking A Time-Out To Sort My Priorities] 4) [Taking A Time-Out To Sort My Priorities] 5) [Taking A Time-Out To Sort My Priorities]
Sprites:

Shiny

Art Examples

[Heartless Linoone]
Order Form: I would like a Heartless: [Pokemon's Name] Art or Sprite: [Art/Sprite] Payment: [Amount Here] Comment/Question: [Whatever You Need To Ask/Say] (Shiny Sprite version will be created for free, ask for Shiny Art version)
Sprites:

Shiny

Art Examples

[Purehearted Oddish Art + Sprite]
Order Forms: I would like a Purehearted: [Pokemon's Name] Art or Sprite: [Art/Sprite] Payment: [Amount Here] Comment/Question: [Whatever You Need To Ask/Say] (Shiny Sprite version will be created for free, ask for Shiny Art version)
Here are more examples: Sprites More Heartless Monsters More Purehearted Beasts (Links to my DeviantArt)
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
[Bump]
- Art section is ready; Forms Added. - New art examples made and added. (For practice) - Prices are negotiable. - As long as it's fair for both of us, I'm open to it. - Can be discussed in Private/(PM).
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Sprite I would like a Heartless: Growlithe Shiny: No Payment: 250 GP? Comment/Question:Can you give him a cuff earring and make him silly lookin? Squish Growlithe is something I desperately need in my life.
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,641,392
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2120 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I would like a Heartless: charmander line Shiny: Yes Payment: 150zc? Comment/Question: does the shiny variant cost extra? I would like a Purehearted: charmander line^^ Shiny: yes Payment: 150zc Comment/Question: they are gorgeous 😍

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
- Updated the forms. Just one form. Tells me if you want art or sprites. - Shiny versions are free. Will come with normal sprite out of habit. - (Ask for shiny version for art) - Added you both to the order list. Ashe Moon: Hopefully that will answer your question about the shiny versions. c: Also, Charmander and Charizard already have Purehearted Beast formes. They're old though. I will look over them to see if they need updates. They don't have shiny versions though. So that will be the new thing along side forme for Charmeleon. (No payment required for those two since they're already done.)
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello!! pls lmk if im doing this right >A< I would like a Purehearted: [Pokemon's Name] Chien-Pao Art or Sprite: [Art/Sprite] Both! Payment: 150zc Comment/Question: I'd also like the shiny version!! And also....could I ask for more than one? O:
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Åstrøphøbïå: Heartless Monster Forme for Growlithe is finally finished. Note: There was an attempt with the cuff earring. You didn't say how you wanted it so, silver one where I guess looked best was my only option. Also, sorry it took so long. Sad part is, I think would have finished it on the same day you ordered it if I didn't suddenly lose motivation. :') Ashe Moon: Purehearted Beast Forme for Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard are here~ (Shiny ones first since you asked for them) Note: Normal variants. Other: Heartless Growlithe as is and their shiny variant. (The shiny is different from Arcanine's. I think I like these colors more. I will be updating them later.) The old Purehearted Beast Formes of Charmander and Charizard: I'm still working on other orders. Trying so hard. Had a bit of an incident in my life and I lost art motivation right when I got it back. Should be getting back into it though. I apologize for the inconvenience and delaying orders further!
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Bumping a little. - Added More Slots (To give me something else to "chew on" while working on the others)
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
I would like a Purehearted: Growlithe Art or Sprite: Sprite Payment: 250 GP + some blue rocks Comment/Question: Can he have a lil necklace with a heart on it on? It's fine if not, I just want to see the goodest boy
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
I would like a Purehearted: Leafeon Art or Sprite: Sprite Payment: 50zc Comment/Question: Hiiiii :> Can I also get a shiny version pretty please?
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page