PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Croc Shop - Baits n Pkmn Art! [1/5] OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Hi there! I'd love to get some art of my Rotom OC Plazma!
Howdy, what a fun OC!! I'd love to draw it for ya, and I'll do the two-fold form cause it just looks delightful :] Feel free to send half for deposit (either the gp or the items depending on how you wanna split it up) and I'll have a sketch for ya in the next 2-ish days o7

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

96/500
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
bump :]
An Art Bump! :]
my art, ofc!
OC Belongs to Catboy_Cyrus
bump! (I'll fix the image links in the bumps soon, sorry about that!)
Pokemon: Foongus Pose: up to you Mood: happy! Payment: 1000zc Extra: Shiny/Albino/Melan Bait please! Could we use the old melan colours though? They looked like this:
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Pokemon: Foongus
Howdy! I'd love to draw you a lil mushroom bait :D Feel free to send half payment whenever and I'll get you a sketch in the next few days o7 Thanks for comming me!
BlueBonnet10's AvatarBlueBonnet10
Pokemon:Arcanine Pose: Standing with like one front paw up if possible Mood: Regal/confident lol if that makes sense Payment:1300 zc Extra: S/A/M bait please! Thanks so much! I'd like to donate it to your F2U thread as well!
Official Art of Arcanine Modified by me
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Nophica's AvatarNophica
Pokemon: Shiny Ditto Pose: Up to you Mood: Up to you Payment: I would like to pay in ZC but I couldn't figure out how much I'd need to pay for what I'm looking for (which is basically just a pic I can use as an avatar on the PFQ forum) - please could you let me know, and confirm that you're happy for me to send the 50% upfront cost over? Cheers Extra:
Tsukuyomii's AvatarTsukuyomii
Hii~ Pokemon: Garchomp & Mirrarch Pose: Up to you :3 Mood: Garchomp: a bit angry/fighting mood ; Mirrarch: Happy about some gold Payment: ZC (Should be 2600 ZC if im correctly) Extra: Both as a S/A/M Bait please <3 i love your work!! Have a nice day and stay safe :3

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Passivly collecting ice fangs
× 299 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Howdy! @ The last few posts, apologize for the delay. Didn't lock the shop cause I thought I'd only be out for a day or two o7 But I have returned with free time to spare I'm confident taking on all four orders, I'll go in order (both in completion and asking stuff here)

@BlueBonnet10

QUOTE originally posted by BlueBonnet10

Pokemon:Arcanine Pose: Standing with like one front paw up if possible Mood: Regal/confident lol if that makes sense Payment:1300 zc Extra: S/A/M bait please! Thanks so much! I'd like to donate it to your F2U thread as well!
That all sounds good to me! Thanks for commissioning me, and for donating it to my F2U thread :D That's very kind of you

@Nophica

QUOTE originally posted by Nophica

Pokemon: Shiny Ditto Pose: Up to you Mood: Up to you Payment: I would like to pay in ZC but I couldn't figure out how much I'd need to pay for what I'm looking for (which is basically just a pic I can use as an avatar on the PFQ forum) - please could you let me know, and confirm that you're happy for me to send the 50% upfront cost over? Cheers Extra:
It'd be the standard 1000zc if that's alright with you. I don't do anything but fullbodies at the moment, so it would run the same as just a first stage bait / normal pokemon price. If you have any more questions you're more than free to PM me!

@Tsukuyomii

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Hii~ Pokemon: Garchomp & Mirrarch Pose: Up to you :3 Mood: Garchomp: a bit angry/fighting mood ; Mirrarch: Happy about some gold Payment: ZC (Should be 2600 ZC if im correctly) Extra: Both as a S/A/M Bait please <3 i love your work!! Have a nice day and stay safe :3
Thank you very much! Two great mons, I'll have fun drawin 'em :] And yes, you did add them up correctly, it will be 2600
You're all free to send half payment whenever, and I'll add your slots to the main post as you do o7 Feel free to PM me if you need anything, and I'll get sketches out in the following days

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page