PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Croc Shop - Baits n Pkmn Art! [1/5] OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
You encounter a friendly neighborhood Crocodile, surrounded by a stack of papers... Huh. Looks like he draws pretty well with those crayons stuffed in his mouth.
  • Home
  • Baits + Pkmn
  • WIP
  • more Examples
  • queue
  • terms + form

The Croc Shop

Howdy, I'm Croc! Welcome to my art shop :D At launch, the only option available to order is hunt baits / Pokemon. If you have an OC that's very similar to, or just is, a regular Pokemon, feel free to order through that section while I get the rest up and running!
Some Shop Rules Use the forms provided. I do ask for 50% deposit. Pay mind to the PFQ rules. Be okay with PMs, and check them, if you are going to order from me! All prices listed in the shop are in Zophan, but any currency will be accepted at a rate of: 1 | 5 | 5,000

Alternate Payments

SOUR Melanistics @ around their DP Price
Bold/Impish/Relaxed/Lax. Situational, feel free to PM me to ask more
Ubercharm - 250 Shiny Charm - 200 / Normal/Fairium Zs - 150 Any other Z Crystal - ~100 Legendary Seals - 20 each

Jingle jingle... Jingle jingle Steve Says: Come on, boss gave me keys to the shop! I'll tell you what's locked up and what's not.

Baits + Pokemon

Talonflame, Active Pose, Serious
Schweepy, Neutral Pose, Happy

Hunt Baits First Stage / Simple Pokemon: 1,000 Evolved / Complex Pokemon: 1,300 The pricing of baits includes all three color sets (S+A+M) and the GIF. You are free to request only one coloring if you only want one, but it will not change the price. You can also choose if you would like to "donate" your commissioned bait to be listed in my F2U thread. By default I will not put it there; you have to specify you are okay with that. Regular Pokemon Regular Pokemon share the same pricing as above, but with less sparklies (if you want.) Each additional Pokemon in the same piece is +500/+800 following the same complexity listed above. You are free to ask me to elaborate on what I'd consider specific Pokemon. All works come with transparent background.
Jingle jingle... Jingle jingle... Steve Says: Unlocked! This area's open for business.

Future Plans

I plan to expand this shop, so I thought it'd be nice to have a section covering what expansions I'd like to make. Feel free to add any feedback on these plans o7 1. OCs section - Very self-explanatory, I'd hope, haha. Covers human + anthro + feral OCs alike. Price Point ~1.5k-2k ZC 2. Emotes section - Small, zoomed-in drawings, intended for use as discord / twitch emotes. Will take requests to model them after popular meme / emote formats. Price Point ~500 ZC 3. Fusion/ Adopts Section. I don't think I can justify dropping the time to work on custom fusions for the amount I'd get back, but if I have fusions I find myself wanting to design I'd list them for sale. Price Point ??? man it depends. 600-1k most likely
Jingle......................jingle. Steve Says: Patience is........................................... key.
More arts! I'm a furry artist first and foremost. I don't draw humans often, so the examples are... an OLD lineless style one and a current unfinished one ;; This is mainly here to show a wider range o/
Jingle jingle... Jingle jingle... Steve Says: Art's almost as tasty as metal... Almost. There's a reason I don't carry charms around.

Queue

I'm gonna start by giving myself 5 slots to work with. I'll adjust this as I go. Current turnaround: 2 weeks max
# User Type Progress
1 BlueBonnet10 Bait - Arcanine Deposit Paid
2 Nophica Pkmn - Shiny Ditto Deposit Paid
3 Tsukuyomii Bait - Garchomp Deposit Paid
4 Tsukuyomii Bait - Mirrarch Deposit Paid

Jingle jingle... Jingle... Jingle... Steve Says: Pay mind to that turnaround... Boss is a busy key... Huh? It's "bee?" Since when?

Terms

All commissioned artwork is for personal use only. Please credit me wherever posted. Do not edit or modify my art, or claim it as yours. (For OCs) I will not work off description alone, please have some kind of reference. 50% deposit is required up-front. I will send a screenshot of the sketch over PMs before I start inking to make sure you approve. If you want anything changed, ask then. Take your time. I will not change anything that is not my own error once it's okayed. When I am done, I'll send a lower res version with a small watermark in PMs. After the other half of payment is received, you'll get the full resolution. Please keep this image somewhere safe! I will not keep the full res on my own computer past a week or two.

Forms

"Extra" on forms just means anything else you think I should know, comments, etc. Hover/Tap the examples on a given tab to get a form example in the tooltip.

Bait/Pkmn Form

[b]Pokemon[/b]: [b]Pose[/b]: [b]Mood[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Extra[/b]:

Jingle jingle... Jingle jingle... Steve Says: Thanks for the business! Come back sometime, your car keys were delicious.
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan All artwork my own

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

96/500
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Reserving in case I wanna put something here later o7 I am open for business
krusifiied's Avatarkrusifiied
question!!! do you do icons ? :]
pup 7TEEN nonbinary girlflux
creds
image drawn by me, emoticons from caterpie carrd
crowcommander's Avatarcrowcommander
Hi there! Just wanted to express my interest in your OC commissions whenever they're opened up. ^^ Also, do you accept payment in USD? If not, that's totally fine, just figured I would ask. :-)
Art by Bounbun
Howdy! Thanks guys for the interest o/ @krusifiied Not at the moment, at the very least. I'm unsure if I want to offer icons / headshots: they feel repetitive for me to do and I always worry I'm just doing the same face in the same 3/4 angle. Then again, if people like my style that much maybe it's silly to worry over. I need to think on it more, but if I offer 'em there'll be an announcement! @crowcommander Thank you very much :D I do not plan to at the moment.
Art bump! :]
OC belongs to Caliban!
hey! im back :] do you take USD? if you do, do you take cashapp?
Howdy! I do not take USD. If I ever went back on that (likely not this year), it'd probably just be paypal.
ah dang alright
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Hi there! I'd love to get some art of my Rotom OC Plazma! Pokemon:(Shiny) Rotom Pose:Something energetic with a :3 smile! Mood: same as above Payment: 2kgp, an Ubercharm, and three Z-crystals (Ice, Dragon, and Fire), Hopefully that covers it :3 Extra: I'd love art of its two fold forme (aka it inhabiting a laptop) but I understand if the payment I have wouldn't cover that and so am happy for art of it as just a normal Rotom too. Thank you! Been saving up to get some art from you and happy to finally do so :)
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page