PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art Greenhouse

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Character: Cordelia! Type: headshot Payment: 2,000 GP, 100 ZC (that's correct, right lol?) Extra: your art is so cute!! love it:]
ICON from WARIOWARE
plantry's Avatarplantry

QUOTE originally posted by Captain Arthur

Character: Cordelia! Type: headshot Payment: 2,000 GP, 100 ZC (that's correct, right lol?) Extra: your art is so cute!! love it:]
it is correct! and ahhh!! i love her design its so gorgeous!!! send the half payment (in gp, 1250. or half half 1000gp and 50zc, whatever you prefer!) and ill start working on it asap <3 edit: got the half payment!! :D edit 2: finished it! tysm for buying from me <3
RONEL . ARTIST . ANY PRONOUNS
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 66 — 12,267 / 16,583
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Galarica Wreath

Galarica Wreath

Evolution Item

A wreath made from woven-together Galarica Twigs.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 56 — 4,624 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 47 — 6,740 / 8,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Avatar: Lunatic Cultist, Terraria
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
hehe did say I'd be back >:D Character: Ai! https://toyhou.se/25276941.ai-ruvent Type: One halfbody Payment: 4 000 000c (I hope i did the math right lol) Extra: She's a popstar so could it be something cutesy pose wise if thats okay? I can give more info about her if it helps! Also is it okay to snag 2 slots at once? Tottaly fine if not, but if so could I also grab Character: https://toyhou.se/25100451.kip-kipenie Type: Headshot Payment: 2 500 000c! Extra: She's always dripping wet the poor gal XD That's intentional. I hope these two work. :D
300/350
654/2100
2362/3200
Collecting the above.
plantry's Avatarplantry

QUOTE originally posted by KAKarma

hehe did say I'd be back >:D Character: Ai! https://toyhou.se/25276941.ai-ruvent Type: One halfbody Payment: 4 000 000c (I hope i did the math right lol) Extra: She's a popstar so could it be something cutesy pose wise if thats okay? I can give more info about her if it helps! Also is it okay to snag 2 slots at once? Tottaly fine if not, but if so could I also grab Character: https://toyhou.se/25100451.kip-kipenie Type: Headshot Payment: 2 500 000c! Extra: She's always dripping wet the poor gal XD That's intentional. I hope these two work. :D
so glad youre back!!! you can snag 2 slots its fine <3 and yes you did do the math correctly! ALSO TYSM FOR BUYING WITH CREDITS 😭😭 the pokeradar i wanted is going to be real soon... for the first one, love her design!! if you have any pose references, send them my way in our pms, if not, just explain about her personality and stuff!! all in pms though i dont want to clutter the thread sorry;; i LOVE kip's design... ill make sure to keep in mind that shes dripping wet!! ill give you a discount for coming back <3 instead of the total 6.5m itll just be 6m!! not sure how much that half million really makes a difference, but i honestly just want to reward you for coming back 😭 thank u so much tldr: send me the half payment for both (3m cr) and ill start working on both of them asap!! and send me ai's personality and any pose refs if u have any! edit: got the half payment <3 edit 2: finished the halfbody!! edit 3: and the headshot!
plantry's Avatarplantry
Bump! also added a deadline because I'll have to focus on Art Projects soon :)
Patchoo's AvatarPatchoo
Character: Gumi Type: Half body Payment: 800 ZC Extra: You pretty much have free rein to draw Gumi how ever you'd like, full creativity to you.
Buying Ice feathers for 15ZC each
× 144 / 1000
plantry's Avatarplantry

QUOTE originally posted by MissPatch

Character: Gumi Type: Half body Payment: 800 ZC Extra: You pretty much have free rein to draw Gumi how ever you'd like, full creativity to you.
OOHH gumi!!! i love her design so much and her voice 😭 send the half payment (400zc) and ill start working on it! :D also do tell if you have a specific pose in mind!, or if you want me to have full creativity with that as well!
Patchoo's AvatarPatchoo

QUOTE originally posted by plantry

OOHH gumi!!! i love her design so much and her voice 😭 send the half payment (400zc) and ill start working on it! :D also do tell if you have a specific pose in mind!, or if you want me to have full creativity with that as well!
I'll send it over then! And nope, not specific pose, all you, go wild. lol
plantry's Avatarplantry

Alright!! got the half payment, tysm for the shiny charmander btw!! <33 Ill start working on it asap!
Patchoo's AvatarPatchoo

Alright!! got the half payment, tysm for the shiny charmander btw!! <33 Ill start working on it asap!
Thank you!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page