PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ the templatarium ʚ♡ɞ - code commissions!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
yesss of course i can do that for you :D i've got one in the queue before you, but as soon as i'm done that i can get started on this :D you can either send half the payment (750k) now, or i can pm you when the other one is done and you can send it then c:
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
hello! please put me in the queue! I'd like to commission a template bundle! Type of code: about me, signature, forum post (shop) Tabs or no tabs?: no tabs Payment: oh gosh. I can't math. at least half in currency and the rest in maybe some megastone vouchers, daycare passesx60,shiny charms, ubercharm, 28 day hmm voucher ?? I'm open to you naming a price and us working out the details when it's my turn in the queue since there are orders ahead of me Theme description:

Elements I'd like you to use!

greek mythology theme? colors of blues, pinks, purples, and gold. maybe marble aND geometric border art? I'm going to have my shop focusing on 6iv bred pokemon, specifically ones that correlate to greek mythology, variants, and exclusives.
Anything else?: omg so, I want this to be fun, so I'm pretty cool with whatever, honestly. oh. may not be relevant, but... I also really really like shroodle/grafaiai and goat-themed-mons.

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 01:14 AM Thu in Calypso's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

snip
i'm all caught up in the queue - i'll send you a pm so we can work this out! if you want them all to be similar, we can work out a discount c:
APDS's AvatarAPDS
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: Forum, specifically for a trade shop! Tabs or no tabs?: Tabs, of course! Payment: 2 box boxes, 2 Large Dragon Gems and 300 ZC (Perfect 50/50 if I am correct with the posted 600 ZC/ equiv). Theme description: Midnight under a full moon

put image/colour/font links here! This image. As a header, please!
Anything else?: I don't mind if you get creative with it.
Hi
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by APDS

snip
ahh of course! i'll get to it as soon as i'm done with calypso's! if you prefer, i could pm you when i'm done with that and you can send the 300zc then, or you can send it now, whichever it easiest for you c:
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
hi again, dearest! :) I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: About Tabs or no tabs?: 3 tabs, please! Payment: 2.5mil credits Theme description: Fennekin line, particularily Delphox, since I am the Delphox queen :D

Please use creative freedom!
Anything else?: Have fun with it! It can be as fancy or as simple as you want, I'm not picky! :)
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
ahh perfect, i love doing pokemon themed ones >:3 i'll get to it asap! send the prepayment of 1.25mil credits whenever you can c:
boop
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: forum(journal) Tabs or no tabs?: 4ish tabs? Payment: 600zc Theme description: Xenoblade

Made by me, OrangeMosquitoe
banner^^ for colors, maybe reds and blues if it doesn’t contrast too badly (monado on mind :'3)? For background, you can pick the background of a Xenoblade scenery… the main content, could you make the box’s opacity like 50% (Or whichever looks best) so the background is still able to be seen? box border color could like a navy blue if you’d like For tab icons if possible, could you do little wolf/dog paws? Background... a scenery from xenoblade! Though, if possible, could it cover behind the banner as well in case I decide to make a transparent banner? And for a credits icon, you could use a little walrus emoji or icon :3
Anything else?: Would it be possible for the background, tab icons, and banners to be customizable as well (just in case CSS interferes with it)? I do plan to make little banners, and perhaps change the background from time to time as well as icons... though lmk if you need more info, thank you ^^
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
100/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide

QUOTE originally posted by OrangeMosquitoe

snip
a xenoblade themed commission??? absolutely >:3 if you don't already know how to do it, i can show you how/where to change the tab icons, header image and background when i'm finished the code!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page