PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ʚ♡ɞ the templatarium ʚ♡ɞ - code commissions!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
  • Welcome!
  • Rules
  • About Me
  • Signature
  • Forum
  • Bundles
  • Order Form
welcome, everyone! after taking some time to learn css, i'd like to share my code with others and improve my skills by taking commissions! for examples of some of my work, see my forum signature, my about me, this page of my journal, as well as the code present in this thread! (i coded this too, but i did not make it too fancy for ease of readability!) while i don't have lots right now, i'm hoping i can continue to increase my body of work! just see the other tabs for what you can order~

RULES AND GUIDELINES

> i'll make your template themed to pretty much anything, provided it doesn't break pfq rules! pokemon, characters, pieces of media, aesthetics, you name it! > i do not make site skins. please see other code shops for that! > when commissioning, please include as many details as possible as to what your vision is! > if there are specific images, colours or fonts you want me to use, include the links to them when commissioning. > please also use the form when commissioning so it's easier for me. > when the code is completed, it will be sent to you via pm. > when the code is completed, it is yours. you are allowed to do what you wish with it, EXCEPT profit off of it in any way. > only edit the code if you know what you're doing! if something breaks, i can attempt to fix it. > pre-payment of half of the order cost is required upfront. this is so i am still compensated for my time should you back out. > you can cancel at any time until the code is complete. your upfront payment will not be refunded UNLESS i have not started your commission yet. > prepayment will be refunded if i have to cancel the commission for any reason. > turnaround time is usually pretty fast, but of course that depends on how things in my personal life are going. if it's been more than a week, feel free to remind me! > DO NOT remove any credit elements. as per pfq rules, including credits is mandatory.

PAYMENTS

> any currency is accepted! 5k :5 :1 > i accept mixed currencies too. > while i'd prefer at least half of the payment to be in currency to make prepayment easier, i will accept items as majority or full payment. as long as you're able to split the cost for said prepayment, it's okay with me! see below for what i accept.

ITEMS FOR PAYMENT

i may be willing to accept other items too, just ask! these ones are my main priority. pr memory sticks - 200zc/ea dcpx60 packs - 110zc/ea relic bands - 130zc/ea relic statues - 210zc/ea relic crowns - 300zc/ea any medium gem EXCEPT water, normal, electric, bug, steel or dragon - 2zc/ea any large gem EXCEPT water, normal, bug, steel or dragon - 20zc/ea medium dragon gem - 4zc/ea large dragon gem - 40zc/ea

ABOUT ME PRICE

about me templates are priced at 500 /equiv all of pfq's bbcode elements will be coded to colour match your theme, even if you choose not to use them all. tabs do not cost any more. simply specify if you'd like them in your template with the form. if you do want tabs, please specify exactly how many you want.

UNTABBED SIG. PRICE

untabbed signatures are priced at 300 /equiv i cannot code every single one of the bbcode elements to theme match as there is a 1.5k character limit for signatures. if there's a specific element you'd like me to code that you plan to use, let me know when commissioning!

TABBED SIG. PRICE

tabbed signatures are priced at 400 /equiv due to the character limit of signatures, it's a lot harder to squeeze everything in! the code will become less easy to read to leave you enough space to put your signature content in. because of this extra work, the price is slightly higher. i will not do more than three tabs for signatures for this reason.

FORUM POST PRICE

forum post templates, for use in your shop or journal, are priced at 600 /equiv like about me templates, every aspect of pfq's bbcodes will be coded in to match your theme.

BUNDLE PRICE

if you want to order a combination of these, or all three, that all have similar designs, you can get a discount! please note that if you do not want these to have a unifying theme the discount will not apply as i will have to start from scratch every time. these are applied on a case by case basis, depending on how unified you want them to be. when you place your order, i'll send a pm after replying here and we can work out a deal!

ORDER FORM

[b]I'd like to commission a template![/b] [b]Type of code:[/b] [b]Tabs or no tabs?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Theme description:[/b] [hide=Elements I'd like you to use!]put image/colour/font links here![/hide] [b]Anything else?:[/b]

EXAMPLE FORM

I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: About me Tabs or no tabs?: 6 tabs please! Payment: 500zc Theme description: Pink!! I don't have any specific thoughts other than that, simply make it pink!! (when you do your order please give more detail than this, this is simply an example!)

Elements I'd like you to use!

None in particular, go crazy!
Anything else?: Nope, thank you!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
Jenny151618's AvatarJenny151618
I'd like to commission a template! Type of code: About me Tabs or no tabs?: 2 tabs please Payment: Water z crystal and 400zc Theme description: Puppod colors, cute

(i'm not sure what else to put here XD)

Elements I'd like you to use!

Anything else?:
Score: 0
Hello

QUOTE originally posted by Jenny151618

snip
oh my thank you so much for being my first commission!! i'll get started after class c:
bump
boop
bwomp

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page