PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Adopts/Customs/+] Ralts Adopts!!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Wildbreeze's AvatarWildbreeze
(Explore | Breeding | Customs) Hello, and welcome to my weird little adopt shop! Why are you doing this, you ask? Because I miss the old pokefarm days I had in my childhood. So, in order to get some happy brain chemicals, I’m opening an adopt shop with strange and wild little mechanics!!! Why only the Ralts line? Well you see, that’s just what I’m starting with! I will be adding more species lines, and even non-pokemon species eventually! So, are you interested? What can you do with these adopts? Well, anything really! After you’ve adopted one, it’s yours forever! Unless you, yknow, trade them away or something. And there’s activities you can do here too! Think of them as little mini games or something of the sort! Explore is where you send off one of your mons to find items or, rarely, an adopt! Breeding is when you take two fully evolved adopts and get some eggs! Customs are when you want something specific instead of leaving it up to fate. Evolution is, of course, evolving your adopts! General Rules: >Once you adopt an adopt, it’s yours. You may trade or even sell it if you so desire >If uploading to toyhouse, credit AmongUs for the initial artwork >You’re allowed to edit your adopts, but these edits will not be taken into account when breeding >Please be respectful, I’m a human being who is making all these by hand Sale Rules: >Speaking just by the initial image alone, an adopt is worth 150,000 Credits/150 GP/30 ZC >If your adopt has added artwork, writing, or something similar, you’re allowed to sell or trade them for anything you so desire >Without any added content, you’re allowed to sell a singular adopt for up to twice it was initially worth >I will not be keeping track of who owns what, so be honest and don’t use somebody’s adopts without permission >If you do use someone’s adopt without permission (to trade, in a breeding, or even as an explore) you will immediately be unable to purchase anymore adopts >Even if you cannot purchase anymore adopts, you’re allowed to keep your owned adopts that you got previously, if any Breeding Rules: >You must own or have permission to use both adopts, post screenshots of agreement or otherwise get both parties to agree publically >Both adopts must be fully evolved (excluding megas) >Be patient, once again I’m making these by hand with no help whatsoever Custom Rules: >Customs cannot be made to be exact copies of a copyrighted media >You may order two (2) customs a day Explore Rules: >You may explore one (1) time in one (1) day >You may only use an adopt you own >Explores are free, aside from being limited there’s no downside to posting an explore >Items obtained from explore can only be traded, not sold How to Adopt a Mon: Ah yes, the main part of this little adopt shop, adopting adopts! For your first adopt, I recommend a custom, unless you see one you really want. You may also purchase them off of other people’s sales, use an NPC for an explore (currently we do not have any NPCs, sorry), or you can use two NPCs in the Daycare to create an egg or two! Customs: Let’s get you set up with a new mon, shall we? A custom costs 150,000 Credits/150 GP/30 ZC. Currently, no other currency or items are accepted, but some may be in the future. Customs are quite simple! You can get two (2) per 24 hours. You must include at least one idea for appearance, be it colors, patterns, etc. Current Species: - Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, and Gallade Evolution: If an adopt is not fully evolved yet, you can’t do everything with it. To evolve an adopt, you must pay 100,000 Credits/100 GP/20 ZC for each form you want. For example, if you had a Ralts, and wanted it to become a Gardevoir, but didn’t want a Kirlia form, you’d pay 100,000 Credits/100 GP/20 ZC instead of 200,000 Credits/200 GP/40 ZC. Explore: Exploring is quite fun, and you even get rewards for exploring! You simply fill out a form to send out a mon of yours into the wilderness to find a reward! The rewards are as follows: 1-50: Nothing :( 51-85: An item! (Dawn Stone (Free Evolution into Gallade), Free Custom Ticket, Gardevoir Mega Stone, Gallade Mega Stone, or Free Breeding Ticket) 86-100: Random Adopt! Breeding: So, you have a fully evolved pair you’d like to have some eggs? Each pair may have up to 4 eggs for one breeding. This number is randomized, though in two-player breedings, the number will always be even (so either 2 or 4). Each breeding costs 500,000 Credits/500 GP/100 ZC, no matter how many eggs are produced. If breeding with another player, you may choose to split the cost. Remember to communicate with each other! All offspring will be the first stage of their species, and cannot be evolved until they are at least one (1) week only. Daycare: These are NPC’s who you can breed with! Although it does cost a bit more to breed with an NPC. It costs +5,000 Credits/5 GP/1 ZC for each NPC you breed with. As in, if you breed two NPCs together, it’d cost 510,000 Credits/510 GP/102 ZC Forms: I’m Ordering A Custom! Username: One or Two: Species: Idea(s): Payment: What? My Adopt is Evolving! Username: Adopt: Current Species: Evolving to: Skipping?: Payment: I’m Exploring! Username: Adopt Sending Out: I’m Breeding A Pair! Username: Adopt 1: Species: Username 2: Adopt 2: Species: Ideas for the Offspring: Payment: Final Note: Remember to have fun! (Insert a cute emoji here)
Current Adopts ID: 1 Species: Ralts Gender: Female ID: 6 Species: Ralts Gender: Female ID: 9 Species: Ralts Gender: Male Form: Username: Adopting: Payment:
RESERVED
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
VIBRATES I’m Ordering A Custom! Username: Sankyuu One or Two: one Idea(s): anything Maractus, spinda, or applin <333 Payment: 30 zc ♡
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
@Sankyuu I currently only have the Ralts line bases so far so, uh, I hope you're okay with a Spinda/Ralts? ID: 3 Species: Ralts Gender: Male (also I forgot to add species to the custom form--)
Hyjo's AvatarHyjo
I’m Ordering A Custom! Username: Hyjo One or Two: One! Species: Ralts Idea(s) Edgiest lil thing known to man, as in, black colours mixed with a highlighter red! Would love if they had some stripe markings as well! Payment: 150 gp
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
That's OK with me! He's so goober
@Hyjo Hope this gal is edgy enough for you! ID: 4 Species: Ralts Gender: Female
Hyjo's AvatarHyjo
She looks perfect, edgiest woman ever!!!
Oh, this is so fun! I’m Ordering A Custom! Username: CaptainNessbot One or Two: One! Species: Ralts Idea(s): Pastel purple and yellow! Maybe some kind of cheek marking? Payment: 150gp
- 368 Icon by Dachsbuns!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page