PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What's a cool dream you had once?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12

Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
I'm bored, so I'm gonna try making a Miscellaneous thread :D What's a cool dream you once had? Short and detailed responses are both welcome. But if you're describing it entirely and it gets super long, maybe consider a hidebox? like: [ hide ] insert hidebox contents here [ /hide ] but without the spaces. It doesn't have to be a recent dream. Here's mine, I had it a couple of months ago and wrote it down when I woke up: "I had a dream that I was trying to plug in my earbuds all the way, but the walking talking claymation toothbrush in the video was mad at me for trying to 'quiet her down' and refused to connect to the earbuds. I was kind of annoyed, but overall apathetic to the situation. I managed to get them in, but she still somehow avoided it, at least partially projecting her voice into the world. I turned the volume down as a response." One of my more boring ones, unfortunately, but the others are either too violent or too disturbing XD
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
a couple days ago, i had a dream where the shelter here on PFQ just got totally overrun with random ice type eggs and pokemon -- i'm talking only one or two eggs of any other type per refresh, and even then it was usually my hunt's egg thanks to the black flute. i think it was because, in the dream, team ice was just going absolutely haywire with activity and dominating the leaderboard this month? x] it was weird!

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
Cookieditto's AvatarCookieditto
Last year I had a dream where one of my friends was on Hell's Kitchen, and another one of my friends was jojo posing for no reason
(Avatar is a sprite from Neo Mushroom Garden) Click this --->
Lv. 54 — 1,086 / 9,159
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
I had a dream that I got a really bad tattoo on my shoulder, and when i woke up i was super relieved when it wasn't there
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Literally just woke up, and I wrote down my dream:

long-ish dream

I dreamt that I was in bed, trying to sleep. I heard drilling sounds suddenly start downstairs. I shouted, "What's going on?" Someone responded that someone had been trying to drill the front door open. I asked if they got inside. No one responded. I fell asleep. I groggily woke up. My eyes wouldn't fully open, but what I could see was a dark figure's grinning face, one inch from mine. I tried blinking rapidly to get a clearer look at it, but it slowly slunk out of my room, disappearing completely by the time I finally could see again. Apparently I fell asleep again, and when I woke up, my dad was sitting by my bed, reading a book. I knew it hadn't been him. I asked where it went. He asked, "Where what went?" "The thing. It was in front of me when I woke up, but I couldn't really see it." He didn't answer. The dream transitioned, and I was now trying to get away from a fire demon before it killed me. As I considered throwing it into a church, it hissed at me that the church's energy was too weak, and it would burn the church [which looked oddly like a doomsday bunker] to a crisp before even a sliver of his life-force was deminished. I believed this for some reason, and I continued to run from it. Eventually I decided that it's worth a shot even if it does burn the church down, so I throw it over the fence and into the chainlink pen the church built specifically for this purpose. It's caught, unable to escape. I sigh with relief before turning to talk to the church members there, asking what's going to happen with that thing. Then it slinks through the vent in its pen, flames hissing behind it. it vanished. oopsie doodle The next dream starts before I see how this one ends. I dream that i wake up, and I 'write' this dream down three entire times before i actually wake up and write it
I edited out a curse word
Reima's AvatarReima
Oh I've had sooooo many dreams (well duh) and plenty of them have been very wild indeed But to not crowd the place, and for the difficulty of choosing, I'll just mention one of the dreams I had this past week, in short form.

It's condensed, but box time

Basically, I was a few years younger, back to school though this one was not familiar to me. Regular class stuff, I notice a few teens are being bullied by the others, not on my watch fellas. I end up on befriending these bullied teens, and they're just about ready to devote their lives to me. There was this goth girl with short black hair - I told her that the way she dresses is cool & unique and doesn't make her a weirdo, that she should feel free to be herself. She ended up on hugging me for making her feel accepted. Another fella was this boy with dirty-blond/golden hair, he was trying to stand up for others, nice, kind, but forgot to take care of himself in return and got picked on, very self sacrificing - I offered to walk home with him when I noticed that he was feeling nervous, like he just knew some bullies would absolutely jump him on the way home. He was So Happy about this offer, and surprised when I kept my promise (you can tell he hadn't been treated nicely in the past). On our way there it started raining & I had forgotten my umbrella at school, boy offers his umbrella's cover for me as well, but is getting soaked in the process as it's not large enough. At that moment I stop, tell him that he should use his umbrella to keep Himself dry because He Matters Too & that I'd go run back to school real quick to get my umbrella while he waited. He was so close to bursting into tears because no-one had told him that he mattered, or to take care of himself as well. He deserved a hug too to be honest I remembered these two when I woke up, was a fuzzy warm feeling We'll ignore the fact that the dream before this one had me running from a supposed neighbor (a complete stranger) and to do so I had to squeeze myself through the smallest of windows to save my life. You know, casual everyday dream stuff
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I have so many crazy things happen in my dreams that I wouldn't be able to explain most of them in a decently sized post (I'm writing summaries for some of the ones I've developed since, and one of them is currently already a 4 page document), so I'll just mention a small thing from the one I had last night that also involves a few past dreams, and also a random thing from a slightly older one. I'll try to keep it short. Some of my dreams have recurring characters. What I mean with that is that some characters will appear in one dream, and then again in a later dream with the same role and personality. There's one that I hadn't seen in a while (Didn't mind, she was mean most of the time, but she was starting to become a familiar face), but last night she finally returned! Still being mean to me and my friends, but at least she didn't go poof so hey. Reason I'm so confident in saying it was her is because it was directly confirmed (same name even). For the older one, this one is never going to leave my memories alone. Basically, a shoe was thrown at me in the dream and I got hit, and with incredible timing, I suddenly woke up with pain exactly where I got hit in the dream. I know it wasn't just me dreaming of the pain because I was suddenly in bed and I normally don't feel pain caused in dreams. After that I just kind of went back to sleep once I wasn't confused about the pain anymore.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
An odd dream: I dreamed that I was sitting at my desk when my chair shot through my window, and I ended up at my (nonexistent) uncle’s magic floating castle in the sky
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by StarlessSky

An odd dream: I dreamed that I was sitting at my desk when my chair shot through my window, and I ended up at my (nonexistent) uncle’s magic floating castle in the sky
That- I can't not laugh reading that, that's hilarious. Haven't been keeping too much track of my dreams lately, so I'll just plop down one from a while ago that I'm still annoyed about for only one reason: I want answers. Basically, there was one part of the dream where the characters were checking which enemies they'd be up against, using sets of 3 hints per enemy. The first three sets were easy guesses. The fourth made so little sense not even the characters figured it out (Makes it slightly less annoying because at least it's not just me being dumb). Because the first hint pointed towards one person (in a really hilarious way that I'm certain he's extremely offended by (The character is 28 but the hint called him an old man which makes sense because he has silver hair)), the second hint made absolutely NO sense at all, and the third hint... pointed towards a completely different person. I have the hints noted down on both my phone and laptop to try to figure them out later, but the second hint just confuses me too much... At least two of the sets that were figured out confirmed things about the dream lorewise, but still.
CavQueen's AvatarCavQueen
dreamt me and my brother got sent to investigate something at an outdoor furry convention, but the guy who sent us didn't tell us what we were meant to be looking into, so i just watched a tv that was attached to a pine tree somehow.
avatar is a screenshot of a character from the game dialtown :P apologies if i do or say something wrong, im autistic and INCREDIBLY bad with social stuff heh

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page