PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Here Lies Your Story [RP Thread]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 789

Here Lies Your Story :: An Urban PKMN RP
Opening Song
  • RP Starter
  • RP Mechanics
  • Bond Relationship Tracker
  • Plot Timeline Log
It was the year 1988, Johto’s Economic Bubble Era. An era where real estate and stock market prices have been extremely inflated. Goldenrod’s nightlife, many Pokemon both young and old were scattered across the streets. Some were drinking their troubles away from the harsh office work, others were simply hanging out with friends or co-workers without getting wasted. There was so much going on in the streets that underneath all the flashy neon lights and the music blasting from each store as advertisement, cracks start to form within the crowd as some of the members from various families underneath the Shinjo Alliance start blending in with their surroundings. After all, one cannot be too obvious about being a part of one of the largest yakuza clans in the Johto Region. A little while ago, Grigore had called forth all of the acting captains of each family under the alliance. According to him, today was the year-end collection for each business each family has within their territories. It’s a small yet highly important task to be done, and it seems like the grunts have been assigned to that task. In the meantime, the lieutenants are assigned to do internal affairs tasks, to attend certain meetings in order to hoard down supplies of Enigma Berries. They were hard to come by in Johto and Grigore had connections outside of the region for that to happen. And of course, in order to strengthen their relations with high society, they provide the deals from under the table considering that they need them asap and government officials take ages for cargo shippings to even be approved. They were simply nudging things to go faster, to have the money circulate faster? Is that so wrong? [ It’s up to you, folks. How does your character interact with their current surroundings? If you’re in the alliance, how do you go about your current task at hand? Your story starts here… ] GIF of Sotenbori is from Yakuza Franchise
1) Certain story characters will interact with playable characters from time to time and depending on how you respond to them, you could gain their trust or lose them. 2) There will be certain parts in the RP where there would be similar to that of a Quick-Time Battle for certain playable characters. Meaning your character will be engaging in a battle with a story character/enemy NPC (Team Rocket for example). I'll indicate if there will ever be one. There will also be Quick-Time Event Stories. Meaning there will be a small side story with your character/s depending on which story character pops in from time to time. And YES, you may also arrange one yourself, but please tell us in the RP Setup thread before you start it. 3) NO KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS! You MAY kill your characters but please tell me if you're planning on that. ALL PMD SPRITES USED CREDITED TO NINTENDO, GAME FREAK, CHUN SOFT, AND PMD SPRITE COLLAB (FOR CUSTOM MADE ONES)
TBA
TBA
credit | free to use
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Abyss walked towards the place where her meeting was supposed to be held. As a lieutenant of the Beastial family, it was her responsibility to take care of the more important jobs. She didn't know what her meeting was going to be about, the Wooper would simply have to wait and see.
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
There stood proudly the elegant blue deer, looking down on all of her lieutenants. Literally. It was just a tad bit too hard to even look at her beloved family while looking straight. "Aaaa.. My neck hurts. Do you mind if I sit down..?" Well, she was slightly different from the other captains. She was professional for like 20% of the time and the rest of the percentage is her in her natural habitat; playful and motherly. Though despite that, she sat up straight. "Anyways.. Today's agenda is to meet up with a few clients for the recent arrival of our latest stash of Enigma Berries. Normally I would do that with you lot but unfortunately, the chairman wants me and Serguisz to head to Azalea Town to take care of other business." She turned to Abyss, smiling at her as she nodded politely. "My dear, since this is your first time as one of the active lieutenants, perhaps its best that you are accompanied by a much more experienced co-worker. To guide you, of course~! Is that okay?"
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Flutter was busy having a good old time singing to herself, waiting for her next mission. -Yume o otte kizutsuite, Uso ga heta na kuse ni waraenai egao miseta! (Heres a little reference just for you space! ;))
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Serguisz could only glare down at the grunts, it was his responsibility to guide them. Normally, he would be leaving that to the lieutenants especially when he was about to leave to Azalea Town with Tiamat later. But he wanted to see to it that they understand their current task at hand. "Salutations! Apologies for the short-notice trip on my end, it's simply business. I would assign you lot to stay watchful with other families outside of the alliance who wish to take over our territories but as you know.. Team Rocket has been laying low ever since our last attack." He could only smirk devilishly, remembering last month's blast they pushed one of the executives back to the corner. "So for now, it's back to collections. Collect all payments that each affiliated business has. If they cannot, set a due date that is not too lenient. If they absolutely refuse to cough up the cash, then simply rough them up a bit. Teach them a lesson they'll never forget. Understood?" He commanded as the other (NPC) grunts nodded in fear. Serguisz was calculating, cold.. Merciless. Always wanting to get things done cleanly with zero traces left behind. He hated messes... (/kNEELS DOWN AS BAKA MITAI IS PLAYING IN MY MIND DGHSBSBHK)
Within an instant, flutters expression shifts to one of soulless calculating coldness, quite impressive, yet slightly unnerving. understood. For a long time, flutter has been able to pass herself off as a regular, if large and strange looking, misdreavus, even though she hated being called that, but she has been taking steps to restrain herself from going wild from being called one, but now, things should be no different for the flutter mane.... So long as she doesnt burst from anger..... narrowly got discovered.... Multiple times, because of it in the past..... (ok, fair warning, you may need to describe things a bit more for me, since i, and by extension, flutter, partially able to be so effective is as much information as possible.... But thats ultimately up to you space!)
Abyss nodded in approval at Tiamat's request. She took out her journal and wrote down "Collect Enigma Berries" next to a checkbox. Being a Lieutenant was new for the Wooper, and she wanted to be as organized as she could. "Yes, that's fine." She said, wanting to sound serious and respectful around her leader, even though it was quite the opposite of her personality.

QUOTE originally posted by Snowy Fox

Within an instant, flutters expression shifts to one of soulless calculating coldness, quite impressive, yet slightly unnerving. understood. For a long time, flutter has been able to pass herself off as a regular, if large and strange looking, misdreavus, even though she hated being called that, but she has been taking steps to restrain herself from going wild from being called one, but now, things should be no different for the flutter mane.... So long as she doesnt burst from anger..... narrowly got discovered.... Multiple times, because of it in the past..... (ok, fair warning, you may need to describe things a bit more for me, since i, and by extension, flutter, partially able to be so effective is as much information as possible.... But thats ultimately up to you space!)
The Gardevoir relayed each and every one of the grunts their specific instructions until he got to Flutter, glaring down at her. In the past, she had been through a few scuffles in regards to being mistaken for a Misdreavus and for the life of him, he couldn't understand why. Shouldn't that be a good thing since this effectively means disguising herself within public view? Nevertheless, a job is a job. And he couldn't just let her sit around idly. Besides, she's done a decent job with collections before, so she was at least competent in that. "Flutter, I need you to collect cash payments from all of the shops in the Goldenrod Tunnel except for the photo studio. They've already paid their dues in advanced." Serguisz directed her, waving his hand. "Do you require a companion in order to fulfill this task? Or can you do this on your own?" He asked, looking at her up and down. (That's a-okay with me!)

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

Abyss nodded in approval at Tiamat's request. She took out her journal and wrote down "Collect Enigma Berries" next to a checkbox. Being a Lieutenant was new for the Wooper, and she wanted to be as organized as she could. "Yes, that's fine." She said, wanting to sound serious and respectful around her leader, even though it was quite the opposite of her personality.
"Wonderful, wonderful~! Now.." Tiamat turned to one of the lieutenants, a Turtonator much larger than the standard ones you see with most of their species. "He shall assist you in negotiations and the leavy lifting. I'm a little worried that you might strain yourself in regards to carrying those berry crates after all, dear." She seems to be caring as well, a far cry from the other captains too. "It should be an easy job for you two but still, don't forget to do your best~!" Well, perhaps far too different. Honestly, she sounds like a mother sending her child off to an errand really.
italics are flutters thoughts I can handle this by myself. No need to worry. goldenrod tunnel..... Thats the barber brothers..... Herb shop, and Bargin shop.... No need to bother with the photo studio..... good thing too.... Awfully stingy business the photo studio is... At least, from what ive heard....
Abyss looked next to her to see a huge Turtonator. She nodded to him out of respect, as he looked very powerful. Abyss smiled when she heard Tiamat's encouraging words. She didn't think the captains were this friendly! "Hello!" She greeted her companion.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page