PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Raven's Art Shoppe (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

POLL: Should I add adopts?

Total votes: 8

You must be logged in to vote.

• Rules
  • Poems
  • PWYW Art
  • Examples
  • Payment+Promotions
1. All PFQ rules apply 2. I take 50% of the payment first as a deposit, and the remaining 50% after. 3. Do not claim my work as yours and credit properly 4. Please use the form If you are here for the Valentine's event, you can scroll down to the next post.
I can write poems about different topics or your favourite Pokemon! I can write acrostics, haikus, limericks, etc.

Form

Raven, please write me a poem! Topic/characters: Description: Payment: Extra Info:
I can draw something for you, and you can pay whatever you want!

Form

Raven, please draw me something!! Character(s): Description: Payment: Extra Info:

Drawings

Poems

Glaceon

In frozen beauty, Glaceon stands, A creature born of icy lands. With shimmering fur, so pure and cold, A heart encased in crystal, untold. In snowy fields, it dances free, Graceful and swift, a sight to see. Its eyes hold secrets of the frost, A world where warmth becomes but lost. Yet, beneath the frost, a kind soul resides, A gentle spirit that never hides. Though icy winds may chill its breath, A warmth within defies its death. Oh, Glaceon, you pierce the heart, A snowflake's kiss, a work of art. Your presence stirs emotions deep, A frozen wonder, forever to keep. So let us learn from Glaceon's grace, To find beauty in each chilling embrace. For in the coldest moments, we may find, A touch of warmth, a love enshrined.

Shiny Hunting

In the realm of Pokefarm, where trainers roam, A quest for the rare, a place called home. Shinies and albinos, a prize so rare, Hunting for treasures, beyond compare. With each crack of an egg, hope takes flight, Praying for colors, gleaming so bright. The Pokeradar hums, searching afar, For those elusive stars, a sight bizarre. Shiny charm in hand, luck takes its stand, Enhancing chances, as fate commands. A glimmer of hope, a shimmering gleam, In this mystical world, nothing's as it seems. Albino Radar spins, casting its spell, Seeking the ethereal, that where they dwell. For in pale beauty, a whisper of grace, Captivating hearts, a celestial embrace. But let us not forget, the journey untold, Hours poured in, stories unfold. For it's not just prizes, it's passion and time, A test of devotion, an ardent climb. So, trainers, persist, undeterred by strife, Through endless hatching, breathe in new life. For in each cracked shell, a chance does lie, To touch rare wonder, with tearful eye. Pokefarm's allure, a quest never-ending, In the pursuit of dreams, souls forever blending. Shiny and albino, elusive and grand, A testament to luck, held in your hand.

Eevee

Eevee, a creature so charming and small, With eyes of wonder, inviting us all. A sprite of potential, a shape-shifting friend, Your spirit persists, from end to end. From dappled sunlight to moon's gentle glow, Eevee dances through the meadows, aglow. Adapting to surroundings, a master of choice, Transforming with grace, finding your voice. A whisper of evolution, whispers so loud, Branching paths emerge, promising and proud. Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon's flame, Espeon, Umbreon, and their shadows, untamed. Leafeon, Glaceon, a bond with the earth, Sylveon, Fairy's grace, celebrating rebirth. Each form unique, a canvas of art, Eevee, dear Eevee, you bewitch every heart. In your gentle eyes, innocence resides, Yet power unleashed, growing deep inside. A reminder to us, to embrace and explore, The endless possibilities we keep in store. Oh, Eevee, companion of dreams and delight, With fur so soft, like a starry night. You teach us to evolve, to embrace change, To find our true selves, in life's wide range. So let us cherish the magic you bring, Eevee, the poet's muse, soaring on wing. In your presence, we find solace and glee, Eevee, forever in our hearts, you'll be.
I usually charge around 50 ZC(or equiv.) per poem, as it takes a couple of hours. =120 ZC 1 ZC =5 GP = 5,ooo Credits I also accept shinies, albinos, and melans as payment. The first two people who buy will recieve a free adopt or poem! 2/2 spots claimed!
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +1,042,023
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
  • Events
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Tab 4
  • Tab 5
Valentine's Day Event! Inspired by the Chocolate Meowstics, you can buy one piece of art, and send a second one to someone else for 25% off!
Tab 2 text
Tab 3 text
Tab 4 text
Tab 5 text
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
reserve
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
hello there!!! :D Raven, please draw me something!! Character(s): id love to see you draw any of my pokemon!! (drawn by me!) they're my lil team in the bottom there, whoever catches your eye! I'm not sure if you draw humans, but you can include my sona there if you wanted to try!!! Payment: how does 100zc sound? I could totally add more! Extra Info: your art is so cute 🥺 I'm super excited to order!!! if you believe the order will take a long time, id really appreciate updates!!! I get anxious with commissions, hehe
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
bump
bump
bump! working on new adopts!
bump! adding a fun concept!
bump
bump!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page