PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Where the Stars Fall[Under Construction]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Where the Stars Fall
A tiny shop lost in an ocean of stars
  • Welcome!
  • Rules
  • Policies
Endless stars. That's all you can see. It is black and nothing but purple stars. You reach out to grab one - it disappears. You walk. It feels like you are walking on glass. A steady pounding sound rings out in the barren space full of purple stars. Suddenly, you see a building the distance. It is made of wood. The window panes are purple - you see shapes that shift and morph like dittos. You walk inside. The interior is dark, shadowy. There are whispers. They warn you- -but it is too late. An Umbreon, with blue stripes that and yellow eyes, greet you. The smile on his face is friendly, inviting even. But his eyes snag yours like a fishhook, and you cannot look away. His blue stripes glowed eerily like the moon shrouded in clouds, and his eyes - they were like a wolf's. Patient, lazy, and ready to pounce at any given time. "Hello," the Umbreon said. "My name is Blue Moon. Please call me Blue." He spoke in a thick accent that you did not recognize. "I think I'm in the wrong place," you heard yourself stutter and tried to take a step back. But you couldn't move. At all. Your eyes slid down, and the Umbreon's feet were on your shadow. His ability must have been Shadow Tag. "Stay," he said. "Please? Just a look around?" You wanted to shake your head and leave. But his Shadow Tag had you trapped in place - how could you to refuse? You nodded frantically. The Umbreon nodded and stepped back. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw shadow rear up and barricade the door. There was no getting out now. "Please have a look around," he concluded, and was off. The shadows hissed and whispered, and you hurried off.
A weird Mimikyu stare at you. There is a bulletien board above it. It is marked "Rules". The Mimikyu, without looking, stabs its claws into the pot of red paint behind it and painted a big 'x' on the image of a Munchlax. Then it pointed to the rules, claws still dripping with the red paint that looked suspiciously like blood. You nod in fear, immediately understanding that you were supposed to follow the rules. That is Kit-chan, or Kit for short. You do not want a mad Kit. Her name sounds cute - she isn't. We still don't know where the Munchlax that didn't obey the rules went. I don't want to file a report. Please, read and follow the rules. 1. All PFQ rules apply 2. The currency ratio is 5,000: 5: 1 3. I reserve the right to decline any trade or offer, reason or no reason. Do not bother me about it. 4. Please accept all trades with twenty-four hours, especially if what you are requesting needs more than five trade slots. If has been twenty-four hours and you have not accepted at least one of them, or you have not given me a good reason and time, the trade is nullified and canceled 5. Subscribe if you plan on buying something. I will not chase you down 6. PMs are okay - especially if it involves feedback! However, if it is trade-related, I would appreciate if you posted in this thread first and if it gets complicated, who can move things to PM 7. Be patient! I am a full-time student that is desperately trying not to fail. On top of things, I have drawing to practice, extracurriculars to do, and subjects to study. Really, the last thing I need is a person online annoyed that haven't sent a trade within three hours of posting. That said, if I haven't replied to you in twenty-four hours, and I didn't explicitly say things may take longer than twenty-four hours, there is a high chance I forgotten. Please do remind me. That is, after twenty-four hours. 8. First come first serve! Friends may have priorties <3 9. Link to the Pokemon you want to buy using [url][/url]. Otherwise, you are getting random. At the very least, paste the link onto the page without the BBCode, as I know some are mobile users. 10. Use the forms. They are there for a reason.
Kit continues to stare at you. You are worried. Kit dabbs her broomstick into the pot of red paint and points at a nearby post on the bulletein board that said "Policies." The broomstick drips with red paint. These are important information, please read! Kit will threaten you if you don't :3

Accepted Payment

As said, earlier I take everything at a 5,000:5:1 rate. I accept all three currencies. I also accept the following: -Any large gem @ 20 ZC -Egg Pass @ 50 ZC -Tier Five Megastone Voucher 5 @ 40 ZC -Daycare passes @ 2 ZC -Tanzaku @ 20 ZC -Diamond Tiara @ 20 ZC

S/A/M/D

I am working on a lonely female shiny and albino dex. I have several already. I have been meaning to use a template to track them, but uh, motivation people. Anyway, I'll accept payment for the ones I need too. Payment ranges per Pokemon. I generally use this table to gauge pricing:
Egg EXP (S|A|M) Shiny Albino Melan
1,280 4|6|200 20,000 20 4 30 30 6 1mil 1,000 200
2,560 8|12|400 40,000 40 8 60,000 60 12 2mil 2,000 400
3,840 12|18|600 60,000 60 12 90,000 90 18 3mil 3,000 600
5,120 16|24|800 80,000 80 16 120,000 120 24 4mil 4,000 800
6,400 20|30|1,000 100,000 100 20 150,000 150 30 5mil 5,000 1,000
7,680 24|36|1,200 120,000 120 24 180 180 36 6mil 6,000 1,200
8,960 28|42|1,400 140,000 140 28 210,000 210 42 7mil 7,000 1,400
10,240 32|48|1,600 160,000 160 32 240,000 240 48 8mil 8,000 1,600
20,480 64|96|1,800 320,000 320 64 480 480 96 9mil 9,000 1,800
30,720 96|144|2,000 480,000 480 96 720,000 720 144 10mil 10,000 2,000
Table courtesty of Minjoo
header | code | free to use
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Where the Stars Fall
S/A/Ds - Hunt Spots - Swaps
  • S/A
  • Hunt Spots
  • Delta Swap
A giggle sounds from the corner of the room. You are frightened. The giggle grows louder and louder until it becomes a laugh. The owner of the laugh appears. It is a blue-yellow Hatterne. She is still giggling, her the hand-like appendage attatched to her "ponytail" pressed against her mouth. "My name is Laqueta," she says. "I am in charge of selling the Pokemon to you." She smiles. It is cheerful and geniune, but it creeps you out. "They are caught by Kit-chan and put under a spell by me." She twirls a pen in her psuedo-hands and studies a notebook that is held by her psychic powers. "Hmm..." She shuts the notebook and sweeps herself towards the back. "We've got a large selection. Follow me." Laqueta may seem creepy, but she is somewhat friendly. Just don't get on her bad side. We sell S/As here. We do swapping as well, please visit January(the Delta Swap tab) for that.

Shiny

Form

Laqueta, I Want some /Shinies! Username: Shinies/Shiny Wanted: Payment: Other:

Albino

Form

Laqueta, I Want Some Albinos! Username: Albino/Albinos Wanted: Payment: Other:
A Smeargle is busily scribbling something on yet another bulletein board. As you stand closer, you realize it is a sign-up sheet. You attempt to step closer to see what the sign-up is for, but the Smeargle beats you to it. "My name is Falda!" the Smeargle cheers. "These are shiny and albino hunt spot sign-ups! Just talk to me! I'll put the numbers, natures, and everything else down for you." She turns back around and continues to scribble. Hello, hello! This is where I take my hunt spots! Now, if you haven't read the information above, please do, or Kit will be on you faster than a Milcery on a Sweet.

Current Hunt Information

Form

Falda, I Want A Hunt Spot! Username: Shinies/Albinos Wanted: Payment: Other:
-Do not give me the currency before you've gotten the Pokemon -No melan orders -Each person can get up to ___ orders of each one -Rare gender(____) is ___ more GP
Name Requests Payment
A Cryogonal is floating eerily in the corner. As he sees you approaching, he nearens you. "Welcome," he whispers, and then floats to the back. You follow. There are multiple ice statues, strikingly realistic. There are multiple Sprigatitos, members of the Houndoom line, and even a Scyther. Then you realize. They are not ice statues. It seems that Pokemon that are genderless have gender preferences. January goes by he/him. Anyway, he freezes the deltas so they don't escape. Laqueta's got enough on her hands putting spells on the shinies and albinos, we don't need more. I swap my deltas for lonely water deltas. EHP and EXP does not matter. I will also swap for Pokemon I do not have yet in my lonely shiny dex. I usually aim for females for the lonely shiny dex, but I will accept the occasional male. More details below.

Deltas

Form

January, I Want to Swap Deltas! Username: Delta You Have: Delta You Want: Other:

S/A Swaps

Form

January, I Want to Swap S/As! Username: S/As You Have: S/As You Want: Other:
I will accept lonely S/As for my lonely S/A dex. I usually take females, but will take the occasional male.
Where the Stars Fall
Summons - Megastones - Gems - Z-Crystals
  • Summon Items
  • Megastones
  • Gems
  • Z-Crystals
You saw a Froslass in the middle of where you currently stand, and you were curious. This was the first Pokemon that seemed normal. You stand closer. The Froslass smiles. She turns around. In her hands is a Dedenne. The Dedenne is cute, but... It's encased in ice. She smiles, again, and simply says, "Welcome. What summons would you like?" Don't worry about the Dednenne! It's still alive...kind of. It fell asleep a long time ago and hasn't woken up. The Dedenne was a close friend of Alaska's. Alaska's kept it in ice ever since. This is the summons! I mostly sell summons! I'll also exchange summons for or , or for summons I need(ask). Strikethroughs are NFT~

Form

Alaska, I Want to Buy Summons! Username: Summon(s) Wanted & How Many: Payment: Other: ~~~ Alaska, I Want to Trade Summons! Username: Summon You're Trading: Summon You Want: Other:
Kanto
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Johto
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
Clear Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Helix Orb
x0
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Tanzaku
x3
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x1
Kusanagi
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Ugajin's Lamp
x0
Unova
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Victory Medal
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Music Box
x0
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Cobalt Epee
x0
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x1
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Galar
Rusted Sword
x0
Rusted Shield
x0
Wishing Star
x0
Psychic Feather
x0
Rage Feather
x0
Combat Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x0
Dragon Statue
x0
White Belt
x0
Jungle Root
x0
Iceroot Carrot
x0
Shaderoot Carrot
x0
Radiant Petal
x0
Paldea
Gimmighoul Coin
x0
You see a Morpkeo. It's in Fully Belly Form, and you think its safe. Then she transforms into her Hangry Form and the red eyes stare at you like a tiger eyeing its prey. "Hello," the Morpeko greets. "I'm Dysnomia. My name means deciet. Don't you think its fascinating?" You shook your head. Dysnomia sells megastones! This section won't be open for long, because I usually swap my megastones away, ehehehehe... Strikethroughs are NFT!

Form

Dysnomia, I Want Megastones! Username: What Megastone & How Many: Payment: Other: ~~~ Dysnomia, I Want to Swap Megastones! Username: Megastone(s) You Have: Megastone(s) You Want: Other:
Tier 1
Abomasite
x0
Ampharosite
x0
Beedrillite
x0
Cameruptite
x0
Gyaradosite
x0
Houndoominite
x0
Lopunnite
x0
Mawilite
x0
Pidgeotite
x0
Sharpedonite
x0
Tier 2
Absolite
x0
Aggronite
x0
Alakazite
x0
Altarianite
x1
Banettite
x0
Galladite
x0
Gardevoirite
x0
Gengarite
x0
Glalitite
x0
Heracronite
x0
Lucarionite
x0
Manectite
x0
Medichamite
x0
Pinsirite
x0
Scizorite
x0
Slowbronite
x0
Steelixite
x0
Tier 3
Aerodactylite
x0
Audinite
x0
Garchompite
x0
Kangaskhanite
x0
Metagrossite
x0
Sablenite
x0
Salamencite
x0
Tyranitarite
x0
Tier 4
Blastoisinite
x0
Blazikenite
x0
Charizardite X
x0
Charizardite Y
x0
Diancite
x0
Latiasite
x0
Latiosite
x0
Mewtwonite X
x0
Mewtwonite Y
x0
Meteorite
x0
Sceptilite
x0
Swampertite
x0
Venusaurite
x0
Tier 5
Adamantite
x0
Alomarowakite Q
x0
Arbokite Q
x0
Arcanite Q
x0
Bearticite Q
x0
Breloomite Q
x0
Bunborite Q
x0
Butterfrite Q
x0
Carnivinite Q
x0
Celebite Q
x0
Chandelite Q
x0
Dewgongite Q
x1
Dragonitenite Q
x0
Druddigonite Q
x0
Dunsparcite Q
x0
Espeonite Q
x2
Farfetchite Q
x0
Flareonite Q
x1
Floatzelite Q
x0
Fluxraynite Q
x0
Flygonite Q
x0
Froslassite Q
x0
Furretite Q
x0
Girafarite Q
Glaceonite Q
x0
Gogoatite Q
x0
Goodranite Q
x0
Hawluchite Q
x0
Haxorite Q
x0
Heliolite Q
x0
Ho-oh-nite Q
x0
Jirachinite Q
x0
Jolteonite Q
x0
Jumpluffite Q
x0
Jynxite Q
x0
Kangsparite Q
x0
Korokunite Q
x1
Laprasite Q
x0
Leafeonite Q
x0
Liepardite Q
x0
Lugianite Q
x0
Lumineonite Q
x0
Lunupinite Q
x0
Luxraynite Q
x0
Manaphite Q
x0
Manectite Q
x0
Mewnite Q
x1
Mightyenite Q
x0
Milotite Q
x0
Ninetaleite Q
x0
Noivernite Q
x0
Persianite Q
x0
Pyrite Q
x0
Raichunite Q
x0
Rapidite Q
x0
Sawsbuckite Q
x0
Scolipedite Q
x0
Scraftite Q
x0
Sevipernite Q
x0
Sharkolite Q
x0
Shayminite Q
x1
Shucklite Q
x0
Skarmorite Q
x0
Solynxite Q
x0
Sunflorite Q
x0
Sylveonite Q
x1
Terabbite Q
x0
Tsareenite Q
x0
Umbreonite Q
x1
Vaporeonite Q
x1
Victinite Q
x0
Wailordite Q
x0
Wanamangorite Q
x0
Weavilite Q
x0
Zangoosite Q
x0
Zoroarkite Q
x0
Marshadeite Q
x0
A pale-pink Furret is scampering around, holding something in her paws. She sees you, and smiles. Although it is meek. "Hi! I'm Mishika! I'm ah, a little busy right now, please pick out your gems and find me when you're ready!" she hustled off. Weird. This is where I sell gems! This is more of an advanced post than anything really, because, well, I'm saving up for Wishforge. Anyways, I'll do both swaps and sells. Small gems are 1, middle ones are 10, and large ones are 100. Steel and dragons are double for all three sizes. I do trades 1:1, except for steel and dragon, which are 1:1 for them(steel to dragon, dragon to steel).
Type Small Medium Large Flawless
x379
x0
x0
x0
x618
x1
x0
x0
x237
x0
x0
x0
x217
x1
x0
x0
x2868
x7
x0
x0
x255
x1
x0
x0
x227
x1
x0
x0
x128
x0
x0
x0
x94
x0
x0
x0
x143
x0
x0
x0
x44
x0
x0
x0
x217
x1
x0
x0
x159
x1
x0
x0
x438
x0
x0
x0
x25
x0
x0
x0
x54
x3
x0
x0
x220
x2
x0
x0
x119
x1
x0
x0
"Hehehe!" a Meowscarda materlized out of nowhere. He was giggling and spinning around. "Z-crystals, z-crystals!" he sang, twirling you around. When he finally stopped you were dizzy. You stared, confused, at the slighly insane Meowscarda. He had a big smile on his face. "Let's play a game!" he said, and exploded a flower midair. You barely dodged the pieces before it hit you. He giggled again as held a lighter in his paws, threw another bomb midair, and lit it on fire. From the fire, a deck of cards burned, turning into ash. Only one was left. The Joker. You stared at him. He must be crazy. This is KID! If you think KID is bad, you haven't seen Kaitou... Z-crystals are sold here! Normal and grass ones are NFT! I'll trade other fragments off for normal and grass z-crystals and fragments.
Z Crystals
Normalium Fragment
Normalium Z
Firium Fragment
Firium Z
Waterium Fragment
Waterium Z
Electrium Fragment
Electrium Z
Grassium Fragment
Grassium Z
Icium Fragment
Icium Z
Fightinium Fragment
Fightinium Z
Poisonium Fragment
Poisonium Z
Groundium Fragment
Groundium Z
Flyinium Fragment
Flyinium Z
Psychium Fragment
Psychium Z
Buginium Fragment
Buginium Z
Rockium Fragment
Rockium Z
Ghostium Fragment
Ghostium Z
Dragonium Fragment
Dragonium Z
Darkinium Fragment
Darkinium Z
Steelium Fragment
Steelium Z
Fairium Fragment
Fairium Z
Where the Stars Fall
Breeding Pairs - - Rentals - Dexing - Trade Evos - Free Fields
  • Breeding Pairs
  • Rentals
  • Dexing
A Liligant smiles and starts to walk towards you, with a happy-looking expression on her face. She is by far the most normal Pokemon you have seen so far. "I'm Kameila!" she said. She twirled around in a dance. "Breeding pairs~" she sang and handed you a clipboard with papers attatched to it. You may borrow breeding pairs here! I collect lonely breeding pairs, albeit I'm working on the collection. Breeding pairs are 20 GP or equivlent per rental period, which is 28 days maximum. You may not have any of my pairs for longer than that rental period. If you want to rent them again, at least wait 48 hours to give others a chance. You may return the Pokemon as early as you wish, but never late. A PM will be sent as a warning.

Form

Kamelia, I Want to Borrow Breeding Pairs! Username: Pairs Wanted: Payment: Other:

Avaliable Pairs

A Gimmighoul in chest form was hauling itself around...somehow. It's chest was filled with coins. Underneath all those coins seems to be an Everstone...and various other things. "Hello...I'm Crimson. If you want something to rent please fill out these forms." The Pokemon pulled out a clipboard with papers after papers attatched to it out of the chest. "Give it to me after you are done. I'll give you whatever you need. The items are cursed to return after the rental period, so don't think about renting them past the date." He lumbered away. That's Crimson...I don't know how he sets the curses, you shouldn't ask me. You can rent stuff here. There's some stuff to rent. There's a table below with what you can rent.

Form

Crimson, I Want to Rent Stuff! Username: Items & Amount Rented: Payment: Other:
Item Price Max Rental Period
cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
cell 4 cell 5 cell 6
Books. This level is a library, filled with books. Upon closer inspection, they are not books but Pokédex entries. A giant Noivern stares at you from his perch above a shelf. "Hello," he says. "How can I help you?" You can do dex entries here! Keep in mind these Pokémon are very baby to me.

Information

-You may dex five per reset. However, only one will be sent at a time, which means you have to send one back to get another one. -DO NOT go offline with my Pokémon, accept my trade only when you are sure you can send it right back -Most dexes are free. Melans require another melan as collateral. Tell me if you don't own one; we'll work something out
Below is an approximate list of Pokémon avaliable to dex. For the latest list, please check my fields that have this 🌠 or this 🖤 emoji! Also, a list of avaliable exclusives/variants, because there are no minisprites for them: Shiny Lunamor, Shiny Frosvoir, Albino Frosvoir, Shiny Aromakrow, Albino Aromakrow, Shiny Quokuddle, Albino Quokuddle,

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page