PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Croc's F2U Bait

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Gonna use the G. Ponyta Bait
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
a bump! Sorry it's not an art one, February got busy for me, but I should have a new addition soon <3

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

96/500
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Howdy all, an unfortunate update: It seems all of the discord links I have been using for my artwork on site have broken. Hover/Tap for my current hypothesis
I think this was caused by me removing all parts of the image link after '.png', and discord has started purging images that do not contain those qualifiers from appearing off its platform.
The images + links in the main post have already been fixed and replaced. If you've used one of my baits, please take the time to swap out the codes wherever you've used them. I apologize for my lack of foresight. There's been speculation discord has been trying to combat being used as a file host for months, and I did not buy into it at all due to there being no official announcement. (Still isn't, but now I'm just not risking it.) Anything previously uploaded has been moved to the PFQ image host and I'll leave them that way permanently for ease. I'll be trying out some other image host sites and hopefully I hit one that is reliable. In case of something breaking again in the future, I've also started backing up the baits and even more of my old artwork. So even if my image host goes off the deep end I can pack up and put 'em somewhere else to keep the links alive. Thanks for readin, take care guys o7
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
Thanks for the fix! I haven’t used your spectacular bait for hunts yet~ I just love to look at it 💕 I’ll have to be sure to order from you ahead of my next official hunt.
Dark
Canis's AvatarCanis
I love your art style! It's very nice to look at. :-) I'm going to use the Galarian Ponyta bait for type race.
Jonah 23 She/her Artist & writer. Icon by Pokespe. Journal.
credit
Cinnamonn's AvatarCinnamonn
Heya! Are you able to do a trubbish one?
a bump :]

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page