PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Here Lies Your Story [Setup]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Wow...... It doesnt usually take that long for me......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Problems of being in a country with painfully cruddy wifi orz
also hyped aswell
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Hmmm.... After some consideration, im going for a second character! Character Name: Slushie Pokemon Species: Alcremie (Rainbow swirl + ribbon sweet) Level: 55 Abiltiy: aroma veil Moveset: psyshock, mystical fire, recover, draining kiss. Position: Shinjo Alliance - Beastial family grunt Physical Description: slushie is a standard rainbow swirl alcremie with ribbon sweets, aside from the fact that slushie is 2.5 times the size of a regular alcremie, and that the colors on her are more vibrant. Personality: slushie is very sweet, and very kind, and will often attempt to seek peaceful options, but even slushie has her limits, and if pushed too far, she will retaliate hard and without mercy, and slushie also has a massive sweet tooth, and she can be seen sneaking off to a secluded spot to feast on sweets, and as a result, slushie is also an insomniac, and slushie is also a pretty recent addition to the beastial family, and as such, she is usually tasked with smaller tasks, and slushie is perfectly happy with this, and she is also very caring for her fellow beastial family members, but she absolutely hates being called slush, as slushie finds it rude, and slushie is also able to make quite a few sweet treats, though she usually ends up just eating the sweets she makes, though the sweets she gives others are extremely sweet, and are usually packed with an absurd amount of sugar, and can not only fully recover ones energy, but can also give a temporary health "shield", granting an extra 5% of the consumers current max health, though slushie personally advises against eating more than one a day, as the sheer amount of sugar can cause an immediate sugar crash. Slushie is also not afraid of mons that are bigger than her, nor is she afraid of mons that have a type advantage over her. Slushie is also quite the sweet talker, and she has formed a sort of friendship with flutter. Despite slushies passive demeanor, she has a rather intimidating aura around her, though this only really makes itself known if slushie is really upset, or if slushie is angry. Slushie also loves making jokes at other expense, usually pertaining to team rocket. Other: slushie goes by she/them, and her held item is leftovers, and she gets very aggressive if her leftovers is taken from her. let me know if I need to change anything! lets do this!
Character Name: Kaito Pokemon Species: Meowscarda Level: 50 Abiltiy: Magician Moveset: Flower Trick, Night Slash, Charm, Chilling Water Position: Hashimoto Lienutant Physical Description: A Meowscarda with white fur and blue leaves. He has violet eyes. Personality: He's a strategiest and very charismatic. He's kind of flexible(being able to do some limited flips and manuevers), but physically, he's not strong. So, more often than not, he plans and commands others rather than attack himself. However, he didn't make it to this position for nothing...he can easily cause a massive amount of damage. He's extremely obessed with fire - he carries a lighter(in his fur, it's not his held item), and he's obessed with grass types because they seem easy to set on fire, as well as fire types because they are, well, fire. He's also somewhat kleptomaniac, he steals things. Good luck dealing with him y'all~ He also has resistance to fire-type attacks(1x effect or if he's lucky half, but only if he is really lucky), due to burning himself wayyyy to often. Other: He's based off of Kaitou KID from Detective Conan(including color scheme), although more...insane :)
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Hi hi! ShootingStarRain! Please do NOT beat up that Garchomp, thats not an NPC, that's my character; Susumu! o7 Please double-check next time with me if its an NPC or a playable character, thank you!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page