PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN/SALE] Eliza Does Arts + Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

LilyTheEspeon's AvatarLilyTheEspeon

QUOTE originally posted by Elizadesu

@LilyTheEspeon, Sorry i dont do holds since they are posted offsite too c`: @Devil0356, just send a trade and your th user if you want me to send a tranfer there ^^
Ah ok 👍
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crescent Moon Tiny Icon made by Juku
They/Any
Crescent Moon Tiny Icon made by Juku
Bisexual Tiny Icon made by Juku
Asexual Tiny Icon made by Juku
Genderfluid Tiny Icon made by Juku
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
bops
babump
bomp
I'd like a fusion of a sylveon and azelf! I don't have any references, but I'd like the art to be in the same pose as your sylveon example, with a sylveon body as the base and mostly sylveon features but with an azelf tail and azelf colors(paws, ears, ribbons...). As for payment, is mixed payment okay? If yes, then 650,000 credits and 20 zc but if no, then 150 zc.
Sylveon x Azelf fusion by Elizadesu
Hiiii Do you think you could make a Gajinka of my OC? I'll be paying in Gp :>
@PuddingtheKitty, mixed payment are ok ^^ I'll get to your fusion asap :D @Astra the Floof, sure can! Ill start asap c:
I forgot to ask, but if possible, can you make mine less than 128 kb? I want to try using it as my avatar :)
@PuddingtheKitty if you approve of the final design I can make an avatar version (150x150) of it for you to use ouo b

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page