PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN/SALE] Eliza Does Arts + Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
bops
Bumps! Doing pwyw art of pony ocs here!
bops
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Not sure if you already realized but none of the images are working anymore... 😓 If you use discord for hosting, they no longer support it... I had to change every image in my shop too 😭

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
Oh no, I didnt see it before, thanks for letting me know @Ashe Moon! Ill get it fixed asap q.q
Alright, the images on the first post were updated, I dont know yet what Ill do for the adopt part but soon I should have it fixed too ahah :'D Also accepting Diamond Tiaras as payment now as well ^^
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I've uploaded everything to my th and used that as storage, maybe that's an option? :3 I know it's a pain xD May I request a fullbody of her? :3
@Ashe Moon, thats what I did with the other pics! But theres too much adopts to upload one by one xD Ill probably make a single image with all of them and cross upload on my da too, that way its easier to keep track of ^^ but thats a job for another day hahaah EDIT: Sure can! Ill get to it asap :D
Alright so I did the pic thing with the adopts, check out the second post for some new adopts and stuff! ouo b Prices might have changed but thats because I decided to keep the same prices as offsite, sorry about that c': Also I changed a bit the examples of the chibis on first post for more recent arts! :3
Wyk's AvatarWyk
Hello, 2 mill credits for 17. DragonitexPyukumukuxSylveon adopt please? ^^ This is my TH for later ^^

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; 0

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page