PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍑 Kee's Art + Baits [OPEN 0/2] 🍑

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

sceoh's Avatarsceoh
V Cʟɪᴄᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ! V
  • Welcome!
  • Orders (0/2)
  • Options
⁻ Thank you for stopping by! I'm reopening commissions again for a little while. Click through the icons above to get started. First, here are some things to make sure everything goes smoothly: » By placing an order, you automatically agree to my terms of service. » Please use the form provided to place an order. » Half payment is due upfront to secure your slot, and the rest is due upon completion. You will receive a watermarked preview until payment is complete. » All Pokefarm Q rules apply to art commissioned via this thread. » Cite my profile when using commissioned art onsite. » Cite my carrd when using commissioned art offsite. ⁻
Queue: 1. Open - User (type) 2. Open - User (type) When filling out your order form, please include a link to an image reference of your character (unless commissioning a media character), and include in the notes any information that you'd like to see reflected in the final piece, such as props, expression, pose, etc. These will be primarily flats this round, but I may include shading to my discretion. If I do, the unshaded version will also be provided. Order Form: Option: Payment: OC Ref/TH/Bait: Notes: ⁻
1 = 5 = 5,000 Currently prioritizing and payments, mixed payments accepted. Alternative payments:
Beast Balls
= 200 -
Box Box
= 100 -
Plasma Koa
Red Soul Dew
Tidal Bell
= 50

Bait

400/2,000/2,000,000 Bᴀɪᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴇꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴘʀᴏʜɪʙɪᴛᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴜsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪssɪᴏɴᴇʀ.

PMD Portraits

ᴡɪᴛʜ/ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ꜰʀᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ sɪᴢᴇs (ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ) 200/1,000/1,000,000
MultiFuchsy
sceoh

Headshots

550/2,750/2,750,000

Fullbodies

Currently unavailable! Sorry 1,000/5,000/5,000,000
sceoh's Avatarsceoh
Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Exᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs:
  • Baits/Portraits
  • Headshots
  • Fullbodies
MultiFuschy
Tsukuyomii

puffbabe

Transparentsoap

Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ 23/04/2024
puffbabe's Avatarpuffbabe
Order Form Option: Headshot Payment: Credits Reference: Rocco Notes: Could you do a colored icon of him with a simple bg? Thanks, the bg and pose is up to you deets are in their TH :) Order Form Option: Headshot Payment: Credits Reference: Ty Notes: Could you do a colored icon of him with a simple bg too? Thanks, the bg and pose is up to you deets are in his TH :)
sceoh's Avatarsceoh
@ puffbabe, confirmed and in queue! Will start work a little later today. Thank you for this round's first comm :)
puffbabe's Avatarpuffbabe
Yay thank you I'm looking forward to it <3
sceoh's Avatarsceoh
queue cleared!
sceoh's Avatarsceoh
bump :)
sceoh's Avatarsceoh
bump!
sceoh's Avatarsceoh
*bump*
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
official pmd portrait edit by me
Are you doing pmd like ,emotes'? Like your tabs or your profile pic?
credits
Coded by Mio Xenoblade for MultiFuchsy's use only Background
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 0 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page