PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

tea's adventure & art log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

teaspoonsoup's Avatarteaspoonsoup
onion :^) saved the chain, gonna continue for may's tr :) (or if another good bonus day happens)
trade shop art shop credit
icon and resprite by me pkmnpanel code by Mirzam pixels from caterpie.crd.co
Clover Sweet

Clover Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A clover-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 22 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
3 purple apples yes !!! the weird names are apple cultivars?? i was scrolling thru a list of apple cultivar names on wikipedia to look for names 😭 gonna keep going w this chain till next typerace bc i dont have the energy to start another.. edit: another??!! so soon edit 4.10.24 anotha one
AHH FINALLY i got arceus rank
..tho this was after the rank update so getting arceus was made a little bit easier but lemme have this i'm happy i have the long chain bonus now heehee
ah i nearly forgot; i wanted to showcase this art SunshineSunny made for me! <33 it's super cute :3
aaaaand we're back down. that was pretty short-lived 😭
for context, the 6 paradox legendaries were added today 🙃 gotta go find the data volumes for those nowwww
decided im gonna go all in with this rose honedge hunt and delta them ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ cuz cmon, look at this 🥺 so pretty it's niet x2.5 and sei 20 today and i'm hatching the eggs faster than i can make them though :') thankfully since it's tr, i can alternate between parties of randoms and parties of rose honedges but holy moly i underestimated how much i need to click to generate these eggs 😩 edit: waaaauugh
I SHOULD'VE DELTA'D THIS PARTY NOO i wanna hatch a dark delta melan rose honedge bc it looks super pretty 🥺 but im running out of delta points really fast.. edit: ok wait ice, dragon, and ghost delta look pretty as well ... bug delta too??! the green is so cool ack i can't choose
this is late but here's steel tr spoils 😋
and i hatched a handful of non-delta shinies and albinos c: i don't plan on keeping most of these; most likely i'll sell em (yes, even the melan :") i'm looking for a specific delta melan lol) i just wanna put em here bc they're very pretty to look at :3

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page