PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your ULTIMATE Site Skin CSS Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
So I have come back to let you both know that my friend pointed out a feature of QoL already under the "advanced field search" will actually let you highlight by nature in user fields already, I missed that completely so I figured I'd say something haha
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

So I have come back to let you both know that my friend pointed out a feature of QoL already under the "advanced field search" will actually let you highlight by nature in user fields already, I missed that completely so I figured I'd say something haha
I think the difference is that you can view the nature of the pokemon in your fields by hovering over them: thats not a click , technically. but you do have to click a view button in the shelter to get the popup. weird technicality that i never pushed because hoenstly im afraid of the field search getting banned xD

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The shelter data that is initially loaded is very very limited, presumably for performance reasons: only pkmn ID, sprite URLs, species name (without form specifier), and level. To get the nature etc you'd need to make a web service call for each Pokemon on the page, so each press of the button would be one regular shelter call plus 30 individual Pokemon calls. Given how fast people browse the shelter and how the shelter was once one of the big lag contributors before a somewhat recent optimization, and the recent events during the lag spike, this seems like something that would be Not Allowed, though tbh I don't think I've ever directly asked. Fields on the other hand pre load all the tooltip data, so the script is able to read all that without making any more web calls.
so... update on the QoL since it is important to the thread and goes with the conversation. with the newest shelter update it is now easier than ever to do the QoL thing. apparently the way we were going about it would be extremely laggy, and yes, cheating, but i got niet to add a new class to the thing that links directly to the nature. this means all i have to do is figure out what number corresponds to what nature, and then you should have a QoL update whenever mirzam can get to it if mirzam wants to do it! in simpler terms, mochi is matching natures to pre-determined numbers and then handing it over to more qualified people to HOPEFULLY make this a site-wide feature since it would be such a huge pain to add it one by one into the site skin and it definitely isn't the easiest way, nor the most accessible since there's never going to be an equal number of subs to this guide as there are QoL users. it's just ridiculous to assume that LOL. so mochi magic made this happen and if you guys follow the QoL updates and stuff then you should receive an update for it whenever everyone on the team gets to it. i believe the most updated information can be found here. edit: this does not mean to harass mirzam into doing it! this is something that takes a bit of time and forcing them to do it is not fair. :3 everyone has lives

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page