PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] ⭐ Lemmy's Art Lemporium ⭐ [0/3]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

PrinceLemmy's AvatarPrinceLemmy
Hello! I have some pretty cute Pokemon art, so I figured I would let them find homes! If you want to commission S/A/M bait or just a cute representation of your favorite Pokemon or OC, I am willing to take on a few simple commissions at a time (I'm new to commissions!) If you are more comfortable PMing me, please do so! That being said, here are the basics:

Rules:

1. 50% Prepayment at the time of accepting, of course! 2. After the art is done, I will PM you a watermarked version so that you can make sure it's correct, and then I'll make a post in the thread and/or also send you a full resolution link (Google Drive) after the rest of the payment is made! :) 3. After I hand it off to you, you will be responsible for hosting the image (via an uploader) if you want to display it. 4. Give me 2-3 days if during the week or a few hours to 3 days if it's the weekend. 5. You may resize/crop your commissions, but I stil retain the right to use the image for promotion/portfolio purposes! 6. I would appreciate credit if you choose to display the art, but I will not make a big deal out of it. Referring friends is great, too! 7. Typically, Pokemon (and some fakemon) only

Prices:

For Small Pokemon/ Medium Pokemon/ Portrait (Face): 250ZC / 1250GP / 1M Credits / 1 Box Box For Large Pokemon (Half Body): 300ZC / 1400GP / 1.5M Credits / 1 Box Box + 50ZC For Large Pokemon (Full Body): 400ZC / 2000GP / 2M Credits / 2 Box Boxes
Tips are always welcome :)

Order Form:

Which Pokemon?: Details (Shiny/Albino/Melan etc.)?: Preferred size? (default will be 800x800 if not specified): Full body, half body, or face? (For large Pokemon): Any Extra Description:

Current Examples

Open images in new tab to see better resolution
Small/Medium
Fakemon/OCs
Large/Multiple Pokemon
Matchup Checker

Matchup Checker

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

A heart-shaped item that allows you to see exactly how compatible a breeding pair is.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,609,155
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Shiny Charm

Shiny Charm

Account Upgrade

A mysterious charm that, when activated, doubles your chances of hatching a Shiny Pokémon for 24 hours.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +6,579,164
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Pixus's AvatarPixus
I'm unsure if you're doing PFQ exclusive Pokemon or Fakemon in general but I'm interested in seeing art of Kitsubuki or Kinaster? I'd be willing to pay for both if you'd like but considering that you said you'd prefer to do one at a time, I'd rather not rush you. - The Pokemon - Kitsubuki Is it Shiny/Albino/Melan? - Regular Preferred size? - 800x800 Accessories? - Just a regular one
I am open to fakemon! I can go ahead and do the Kitsubuki first, and after that, I can go ahead with the Kinaster. Should I consider the 1250GP you sent as a pre-pay for both pieces?
Pixus's AvatarPixus
Cool, and if you'd like, sure! Thanks for your kindness too!
No problem :) I'll try and have the first one to you later today or so, hopefully EDIT: Alright, your two are done! They were fun!

Svetty's AvatarSvetty
Hii Lemmy, curious to ask, are you willing to draw Pokemon OCs? If so heres the form :) Which Pokemon?: My Sableye OC Midnight Preferred size? (default will be 800x800 if not specified): Draw at what youre comfy with :) Full body, half body, or face? (For large Pokemon): Fullbody (400zc?) Any Extra Description: Keep her mouth closed please, I like her having a very reserved look where she has a closed-mouth smile with a fang sticking out lol.
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,440,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,249,334
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
Sure! I'll add you to the list! 😋 We can work out the details in PM
Bumppp
Bump
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
Which Pokemon?: can you do my zigzagoon x mareep oc? Details (Shiny/Albino/Melan etc.)?: Regular Preferred size? (default will be 800x800 if not specified): default Any Extra Description: paying with a boxbox + some extra credits ^v ^

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page