PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW doodles :D (TEMP closed!!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 567

Skunktank's AvatarSkunktank

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Hihi again!! I loved how you draw berry & cotton so.. for 800k credits + 100zc, would it be possible to get art of Cotton and Berry together again with coloring? c: a lil idea I had was cotton putting berry's hair up since he sorta has long hair but you can decide on the poses heh :3
Hi :D Oh my goodness, I'm so happy to hear that! I can absolutely draw them again!! I'll start as soon as I'm done with the order above!
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
Closing the thread for a while now! I will be opening up back sometime next week I think, I just need a little break to draw for myself, recharge my batteries so to say! :D
Hiii!! "next week" turned into almost 3 weeks but shhhh lmao This thread is now open again!!! :D yippieee!!!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Hello!! I was wondering if I could get a doodle of Chiro? for 300 gp? :0

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Hello!! I was wondering if I could get a doodle of Chiro? for 300 gp? :0
Hii!! Yes of course!! I'll start on this ASAP :D
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
hi hannah!!! :3 i want another colored doodle mini ref of an oc,will it be 500 zc again like last time? ^_^
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)

QUOTE originally posted by rosso-cadere

hi hannah!!! :3 i want another colored doodle mini ref of an oc,will it be 500 zc again like last time? ^_^
Hi!! Yes it would be 500zc for that :D Send me a DM so we can discuss your order!
I'm gonna be closing up shop again, unfortunately. Only for a few days though. We had to put down one of my cats today and I just need some time to recover from that!! THank you all for understanding <3

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page