PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW doodles :D (TEMP closed!!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 567

Skunktank's AvatarSkunktank

HIYA!!

I made some doodles before, and it was actually really fun and relaxing to just doodle a little! So I've decided to not delete this thread and just recode it! .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. These doodles are PWYW!!! I will accept these following items as payment: - Credits (minimum of 250k) - GP (minimum of 250) - ZC (minimum of 50) Quality (cleanliness and sizing(fullbody, half, bust etc)) will depend on how much you pay! You may request flat color free of charge! I'll draw pretty much anything! But I must warn you that I will not draw any characters that don't have a clear full body drawing! This is to ensure that I don't draw your character wrong!! Please be mindful that I am currently one hour ahead of server time, so if i don't answer immediately i might be asleep! :) Here are my examples, and also sort of a guide of what you'll most likely get for your price!

EXAMPLES 50-300zc

Probably a headshot/halfbody, sloppy color, rough lines

EXAMPLES 350-500zc:

Halfbody/fullbody, cleaner colors and somewhat clean lines

EXAMPLES +500zc:

Halfbody/fullbody, cleaner color, cleaner lines, simple background, minimal shading (i don't have many examples of this one q_q)
(You can also take a look in the posts down below to see finished products of doodle commissions i've already done here!!) Discord stopped supporting image hosting, so most of the finished products below are invisible now q_q

Form (optional)

Character(s) you want drawn: Do you want it colored? How you'll be paying: Anything else?
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Hello! Could I get some art of them for 5 jasper tokens? With colors please

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

Hello! Could I get some art of them for 5 jasper tokens? With colors please
Yes!! I can absolutely do that!! I'll start asap!! c:
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
howdy there :3c I've gotten you 10 tokens!!!! >:) could you draw mister Caleb here? I adore how you doodled him, hehe :3c id ask for him with his sister/k-8, but I didn't know if there was a rule about 2 people in one photo! do whatever seems fun!!!!
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

howdy there :3c I've gotten you 10 tokens!!!! >:) could you draw mister Caleb here? I adore how you doodled him, hehe :3c id ask for him with his sister/k-8, but I didn't know if there was a rule about 2 people in one photo! do whatever seems fun!!!!
HOLY SMOKES!! I am doing this IMMEDIATELY!!! Thank you for your constant support, it really means the world to me 🥹💕

Finished :D

I figured since you sent me so many tokens that i'd make more than one doodle, thank you again so much!!!
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
hiya could i get a doodle of Cassidy for 5 tokens with colors if possible ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

hiya could i get a doodle of Cassidy for 5 tokens with colors if possible ^^
Hiii! Yes absolutely!! I'll start ASAP :D

Finished

Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Hello, could you sketch something for Maya? I have 3 tokens. I don’t mind if you do colour or not :)
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu

QUOTE originally posted by Delta1413

Hello, could you sketch something for Maya? I have 3 tokens. I don’t mind if you do colour or not :)
Hiii!! Of course, I can absolutely do that for you!! :D I’ll get to you ASAP!!

Finished

WE DID IT!!! I have all the tokens I need!! A !!!HUGE!!! thank you to everyone here who helped me reach this goal!! I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ l̶o̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶, b̶u̶t̶ I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ a̶b̶s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ d̶o̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶, N̶G̶L̶ q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶ d̶o̶o̶d̶l̶e̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ w̶e̶r̶e̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ f̶u̶n̶ t̶o̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶!̶!̶ Edit: I'm just recoding this thread instead!! I wanna make more doodles :3

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page