PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to Boot(e)s! [S/A/D, Items & Dexing]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

bootes's Avatarbootes
bump!
× 101 / 100
trade shop | journal dark-type and delta collector avatar from Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective @ CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
credit
Background from Ōkami, gif found on Tenor. F2U code by Gumshoe
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Hi! I'd love to buy all of your Dark gems if you're interested in selling them all for ZC? (including the smalls if you would be willing to trade them up)
TR Score: 0
bootes's Avatarbootes
Sure! Converting all the small gems into medium gems + adding the extra medium gems would equal 1330gp or 266zc if that's ok with you? Adding the Large Gems would increase the amount to 326zc for everything :>
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
That sounds good to me!
bootes's Avatarbootes
bump!
bootes's Avatarbootes
bump!
Ozma's AvatarOzma
hello! apologies for posting here about this, but i saw your thread selling deinos, but right after i posted it hit the 14 days and auto deleted. you had a quirky boy up for sale there, may i have for zc? https://pokefarm.com/summary/f1YCC
icon official miku pokemon art. my gofundme for medical/car repair/top surgery help
bootes's Avatarbootes
No worries!! And sure, I can send him over ^^ Do you think you could edit your post with a link to the Deino you were interested in? :D
Nebu's AvatarNebu
Hello! Could I purchase a lunar wing and sea crown from you for 195gp total? Thank you!
Icon Credit: @lilkatzz on Twitter!
bootes's Avatarbootes
bump!

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page