PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡ Jol's Pokemon Art ♡

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Just wanted to pop in and say your art is wonderful with the rendering, shading and the happiness I get from looking at them! I adore the scenery chosen for each piece, they really breathe life into every one of them!! It gives off a pleasing, yet charming look, which I love! <3
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
HinataShoyo10's AvatarHinataShoyo10

QUOTE originally posted by Jolmed

Thank you guys so much!! Ahh, I really appreciate the feedback and kind words, thank you for taking the time out of your days to leave a comment! Id love to do more variants in the future, both the swinub ones and the chikorita line were a ton of fun brainstorming for! I've got another update today, in honor of my first shiny hatched on pokefarm in this most recent type race. Here's Blueberry the Houndour!
Thats so precious
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Just wanted to pop in and say your art is wonderful with the rendering, shading and the happiness I get from looking at them! I adore the scenery chosen for each piece, they really breathe life into every one of them!! It gives off a pleasing, yet charming look, which I love! <3
Thank you very much, that really means a lot to me to hear!! I've had such a big smile on my face since I read this. Scenery and backgrounds are something that I've really been trying to practice with these days, the learning process has been a joy <3 Incorperating pokemon stuff into them has been a surprisingly helpful motivation haha!

QUOTE originally posted by ZoruaMoonstone

QUOTE originally posted by Jolmed

snip
Thats so precious
Ahh thank you!! I'd like to do more dog pokemon in the future, this little fella has already reached level 87 ;w; they grow up so fast...!!
___
Small additional update that I'll add on to avoid double posting, I've made a little munna banner for my forum siggy~ I've become obsessed with them since starting this hunt...
˗ˏˋ☆Art Thread |⟡| Bait Station☆ˎˊ˗
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Just wanted to say your art is to flipping cute
Popping in to say that I’ve been staring at the domesticated Swinub for like the past five minutes now because it’s SO cute 😭

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Jolmed's AvatarJolmed

QUOTE originally posted by Jurassic Archen

Just wanted to say your art is to flipping cute
Thank you so much!! : D

QUOTE originally posted by Rosé the Plague

Popping in to say that I’ve been staring at the domesticated Swinub for like the past five minutes now because it’s SO cute 😭
Thank you!! Ahh I had so much fun with that one, I'd like to try out doing some more variants in that vein sometime! I've had a bad bout of covid for these past few weeks, so this is the first thing I've been able to draw in a little while. An easter basket full of happy munna! I think she's going to need some help opening that candy with such stubby legs... This is also the first piece of traditional artwork that I've uploaded to this thread, just pen and printer paper since I havent been able to be on the pc too much~! Excited to get back into the swing of things, and will be resuming with the baits over in that thread soon if the health keeps getting better!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page