PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡ Jol's Pokemon Art ♡

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
Hello everyone! My name is Jol, and I'm making a return to pokefarm after almost... eight years? I was originally a user of pokefarm 1, and its great to be back! Got a lot of rebuilding to do heh~ I never posted on the old forums much, but I figured I'd give it a go here now that I'm back. I'm making this thread to share my pokemon art! I might end up posting pokefarm-related art too at some point, I do love the designs and spritework of the custom pokemon dearly~ But for now, here are a few pieces that I made before my return. Thanks for checking in, it'd be great to hear any thoughts or feedback that you might have! This thread will be updated as time goes on ^^ Edit: I've opened a f2u bait station, if you have a bait request feel free to drop by!
˗ˏˋ☆Art Thread |⟡| Bait Station☆ˎˊ˗
fursecution's Avatarfursecution
I just wanted to pop in and say I absolutely adore your Swinub Variants! I always love seeing peoples takes on what Pokemon could look like in various biomes :) your art has a wonderful feel to it!
Leo • He/Him • 24
click my brother and SIL if you have the time :)
echeDom
KeiVermillion
Journal Free Fields/Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W on PFQ Forum Icon @0EdgyFox0 on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth on PFQ Divider @profiledecor on DA Trade Sent! Stamp @BananaLizard on PFQ Type Race Banner @BlackBlood1872
The Anjose Chikorita line is so cute, love these!! :)

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
OH MY GOD I LOVE THE CHIKORITA LINE SO MUCH!!
tba
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
Thank you guys so much!! Ahh, I really appreciate the feedback and kind words, thank you for taking the time out of your days to leave a comment! Id love to do more variants in the future, both the swinub ones and the chikorita line were a ton of fun brainstorming for! I've got another update today, in honor of my first shiny hatched on pokefarm in this most recent type race. Here's Blueberry the Houndour!
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
A collection of Munna to honor my current hunt for my first melanistic, a Munna that I will name Chocolate Chip! And a melanistic Chinchou trawling the deep seas- a hunt I may pursue in the future~
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
More Munna, she has such good balance for such stubby legs! A fun day at the beach.
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
Buggies in a peaceful grotto! FINALLY GOT MY FIRST MELANISTIC!! Drew a picture of little Chocolate Chip to celebrate!
And a rascally pecha pie thief, a shiny senetret! Not safe to leave those windows open in violet city to let your baked goods cool these days... You might just start a chain! Hey though, if its that easy to get a shiny, might be time to upgrade that garden... Good morning! Starting the day off studying a screenshot from the anime a bit. I always loved how they did background and colors, and wanted to see if I could mimic that a bit. I really enjoyed the episode from the anime that had the shiny shuckle who made berry juice in its shell, so I chose a screenshot from that one to reference!
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
These two are more inspired by the style of the gen 2 games.
Lapras Night Surf Johto Dream And, I've made my first bait! This one is for my own Munna Hunt! Second bait is here, a request for a friend, Bronzor!
Jolmed's AvatarJolmed
A gift for a friend, he and his scyther, Manti :)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page