PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kurai Kitsune - Joint Shop (Melans, Summons, S/A, & more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Kanehekili's AvatarKanehekili
hey MultiFuchsys Can you take away my hold of kagami’s :) I don’t need them anymore ^^

Things I'm Collecting!:

my summons shop
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
Alright
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 4696 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop
Oh forgot to post
Astromanian's AvatarAstromanian
@MultiFuschsy Could I grab 6 Wishing Stars for 600gp?
ETV331's AvatarETV331
Hey MultiFuchsys, I'd like to buy/ hold some summons! Which one? ~ Nightmare Shrouds Do you want me to hold them for you? If yes, which Pokémon can I use to represent you? No thank you How many?~ all 9 Payment or swap? 8 victory medals, 1 sea crown, and I'll throw in a GS Ball to account for price difference if needed. Just let me know. Thanks!
Take care of yourself. Mental health matters! PFP by Silver Raven. Need a mass clicklist for your Type Race? Check out my journal!
Score: 1925
Badge by LycanKai
CSY's AvatarCSY
Hey MultiFuchsys, I'd like to buy/ hold some summons! Which one? Fire Fangs x20 Do you want me to hold them for you? If yes, which Pokémon can I use to represent you? not rn but maybe later How many?20 Payment or swap? Payment - CP of 75 Gp per?
Current Type Race score = 10912 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Bump
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan
Hey MultiFuchsys, I'd like to buy/ hold some summons! Which one? ~ Buy Do you want me to hold them for you? If yes, which Pokémon can I use to represent you? No How many?~ all Payment or swap? all Beads of Ruin for 40zc each? ^^
Collecting Beads of Ruin for 50-60zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade! Delta Chi-Yu UFT//Buying/Swapping for Beads here!
Score: 30508
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Hey MultiFuchsys, I'd like to buy/ hold some summons! Which one? Hyperspace Ring Do you want me to hold them for you? If yes, which Pokémon can I use to represent you? No, only buying today. How many? All 16 please! Payment or swap? Payment: 18ZC each, 288ZC total, if that's acceptable? Extra: Also wanted to check if there were any Death Wings hiding back there? :3 I'm gobbling them up lately trying to hit my goal lol

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1706 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
16004 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
218 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop
Bump

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page