PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change one word

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
In the spot where you get the link to share your pokemon on its page, it says twitter. Twitter is not the name of the app anymore. So what I am suggesting is just to replace the word Twitter with X.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Why? We all know Twitter is X and X is Twitter other sites also haven’t updated their links so…
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
I'm all for ignoring Elon Musk, to be honest.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have cleverly sidestepped the issue by actually getting around to implementing the Share API. Now instead of just a Facebook and Twitter button, there's a general "Share to..." button that lets you share to anything, including social media, Discord, even email if you really want to!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page