PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas 2023

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Last call to spend your Christmas Tokens in the Event Shop; it will close on reset!
4 January edit #3: Hi, I'm home. Sorry for the error, it was caused by a lack of proper documentation on how the 12 DoC events work (the last one was half a decade ago now and I forgot some details!), leading to an issue with the item being released properly. This has now been fixed and you can claim the prize at any time until the end of the event, no worries there. Thank you for your patience! 4 January edit #2: Niet is currently unable to issue a fix for the event, but please note that your progress *is* safe and prizes will be claimable in about 14 hours. Thank you once more for your patience! 4 January edit: Returning once more with another bug warning. Niet has been notified of the issue regarding reward distribution and will handle it when he returns! Thank you all for your patience and we hope you are enjoying the event regardless. ^^
Bug warning: 12DoC tokens aren't being rewarded for Day 10. This is known and will be looked at when Niet is available. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Update: Now fixed. Affected users accidentally received a Mega Stone Voucher 5 because of an outdated file! Missing tokens have been manually awarded.
It has been 5 years since our last 12 Days of Christmas event, so here's what you need to know about this rebooted event! Starting on December 25th, a link will appear on the Timers Bar taking you to the event page. There you will be given a target number of interactions to make for the day. This target will start out very small, but each day the target will be bigger and bigger! If you miss a particular day, that's okay - you can still complete that target at any time before the end of the event. In fact, you must in order to proceed to the next target. For each target reached, you will receive Christmas Tokens. Note that these are separate from Advent Tokens, those aren't being used this year. Christmas Tokens will be usable in the dedicated shop, where you will be able to buy Christmas-themed Accessories, various consumables, Gems and miscellanous items including the newly-added Data Volume Voucher. Furthermore, Christmas-themed Custom Sprites from previous years' events will be available for the low, low price of 500 ZC each... just kidding, it's also Christmas Tokens. Just like the Advent Calendars of recent years. However unlike previous years, you will be able to select the Nature of the CS you get. Or you can leave it random if you want. In addition to Christmas Tokens, Day 11 of the event will reward you with a new Mega Stone! If you've noticed a pattern in our previous end-of-year Mega Stone releases, you might already know what the Mega Stone will be, but it's always fun to read your guesses! (As a correction to my previous announcement about December plans: this event actually replaces the MCW, there isn't a separate MCW in addition to this, I forgot how things work. Sorry for any confusion.) Finally, Day 12 of the event will reward you with a new Christmas-themed Custom Sprite. This one's a secret for now, but I'm sure you'll see them start to appear on this day! It should be noted that Day 12 is always the hardest objective to reach, please be sure to pace yourself if you attempt it. If all else fails, you can always trade for it, or wait until next year when it will join the ranks of Unvaulted Custom Sprites in whatever Christmas event we do for 2024. Please note that Nature is randomised for this Custom Sprite. Feel free to discuss this event over in the Event Discussion thread. Have fun!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
As a reminder, Christmas-themed Accessories will be obtainable from Scour Missions (20% chance of replacing a regular Accessory find), and the Dressing Room will be selling the Christmas-themed Costumes. Both of these will occur during the time the 12 DoC event is active. In response to questions, Days 11 and 12 of the event will feature the usual MCW-like Bonus Counter activations. It would be silly not to ;)
The Event Shop will remain open an extra few days, closing at the end of January 11th.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page