PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF art of OC's

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345678910

Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'd love to get a headshot of Charon! I can save 650 GP for you :]
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!
I can do whatever character you want ^^ Its pwyw with a minium of 10zc/equivilant Link:https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/423207/Autumn-s-Doodles
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
grandmaster.pngd.png
If I got the conversion right I think it'd be 50GP (Correct me if I'm wrong though!) It's be pretty neat to get a drawing of her if possible! https://toyhou.se/16359956.nephenthis
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!
grandmaster.pngd.png
Bump!
Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fighting.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
Heya! I'd love to draw Ophelia for you if you'd like! I have an art shop if you're interested, if not no problem! Have a nice day/night <3

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

”No.” ‧₊˚Hey there. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comic Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'd prefer to talk prices and stuff here if that's alright with you!
Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fighting.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
Yeah, of course!

A little long

I do both animations, and still images. Base prices are: Headshot: 100ZC or equiv, comes with color. Halfbody: 150 ZC or equiv, comes with color. Fullbody: 200 ZC or equiv, comes with color. Shading is an extra 15 ZC or equiv.! If you want an animation, I have two types, and I go into more detail in my shop, but I take an extra 50 ZC for a wiggle GIF (like in my profile and signature) and 100 ZC for simple movements (blinking, waving, head bop, etc.)! I also take items, like ✦28 Day Hypermode Voucher = 600 ZC ✦180 Day Hypermode Voucher = 3000 ZC ✦365 Day Hypermode Voucher = 4800 ZC ✦Ubercharm = 345 ZC ✦Box Box = 150 ZC ✦Box Box Box = 1000 ZC ✦Large Gems of any type = 20 ZC
If that's a bit outside what you are willing to spend, I understand! Thanks for taking the time to consider ^^

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page