PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TH Purge!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
looking to clear out my sell/trade folder before the new year! c: click here for the folder! i will accept offers of art, characters, onsite currency, or usd. please note if paying in usd, i only accept cashapp or paypal. most have a price to them but some do not, feel free to ask! for those only interested in pokemon: 1. swissie (sugar emolga) , includes a human / gijinka design. 2. cactaboo (made by me), kind of tent but looking at offers! 3. mimikyu gijinka 4. croagunk / zigzagoon fusion 5. creme, minccino / alcremie fusion 6. heart noibat free one: free (write why you want them)
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
bump.
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
bump.
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
bump.
What would you be looking at for the croagunk/zigzagoon? I can offer art and PFQ currency.
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
hello~ the fusion is worth $1.50 which would be 150 zc on site. c:
Sorry for the wait, I decided to sleep on it. I'll keep thinking about it, but right now I'm going to have to pass while I build up my ZC stores, sorry! ^^;
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
that's no problem! thank you for your interest!
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
bump!
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
bump~ i am also accepting steam games in exchange! check out my wishlist here! please keep value of characters as close as you can to the games! * if you are unsure, you may ask. some can only be traded however! * if this is the case, i may allow 1-3 swaps for a game! ^^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page