PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131132133134

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
"So, does everybody have a voice in their head, or is that just me?"
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
its not just you. Almost everyone here has a voice in their head.... Aside from esper, who technically has two voices in her head.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's everyone here. Is yours mean, too?" They said, tilting their head.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
"No, he's actually the blind one, but i guess that trait is in me and him now..."
I was originally only partially bind after the fusion, but due to..... An accident, I am now completely blind. I am fortunately able to sense the vibrations of others around me.
"I'm still trying to get the whole vibration thing working, Kiri, the voice in my head, is walking me through it..."
"Honestly, I wouldn't be trying to get my sight back if I were you two. Both of you are probably some of the safest people around here just cuz you can't see!" They said with a big grin, hands on their hips. (Also, good time to say, Rio, Spooky currently has a mask on.)
good to hear..... And its not like I can really get my sight back as it is, spooky.....
"It's not really to see, for me, it's more if i'm in a dangerous situation and need to know my surroundings."
"Ah, right.. If you wanted, Rio, I could scream or something? Echolocation or whatever? I remember bats have that." They said, tilting their head. An amusing idea, for sure, but it didn't seem likely to work.

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page