PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{OPEN | USD/ZC} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Could i dm you the image? c: Type: Icon ^-^ Payment: creditssss Flat or Shaded?: shaded Background or Transparent?: your choice here Other/Extra: This is for RiverOtter so really whatever kind of beach "bum" type feel you wanna give it will be wonderful ^-^ (also it can take forever that's fine haha ^^") also if you wanna practice the line less art more feel free!
Hi!! I'll add you to the list!!! If you have any inspiration pictures or colours you want me to use, definitely let me know too!! Feel free to DM me the image whenever you're ready!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official

Art Bump and Small Update I know it's been a little while since I've bumped the thread, I haven't been doing the best physically and mentally!! However, I've still been wanting to draw and to try to balance my wellbeing and my desire to draw, I've decided to take USD and ZC only for the time being!! Items are allowed with ZC orders, but not with USD orders!! This update does not affect current orders, only ones made after this post! I'm sorry if that discourages people from ordering, it's not permanent by any means but to help me out while I try my best to get better!
Bump!
Just had to deal with a few bills, so still prioritizing!!
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Pokemon/OC: Cali Type: fullbody Payment: USD (assuming you mean paypal since that's what I have c: if not I can do ZC ) Flat or Shaded?: flat Background or Transparent?: transparent Other/Extra: They're a jestur/luxio hybrid. They're pretty silly.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Caliban

Pokemon/OC: Cali Type: fullbody Payment: USD (assuming you mean paypal since that's what I have c: if not I can do ZC ) Flat or Shaded?: flat Background or Transparent?: transparent Other/Extra: They're a jestur/luxio hybrid. They're pretty silly.
Hi!! I would love to draw them for you! Paypal is perfect, I'll PM you in a moment!! Just a warning, I do work weekends so there may be a little delay! Thank you for the interest!! ;w;
Bait Bump!
Beautiful Bride and the Ugly Groom

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page