PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️☀️ ramblings from the sun☀️☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* journal, written by a prince. *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ⚝ ☀️ uhm !!! hi guys ?!!? i'm sunrise, but i go by 'sunny' too !!! i am a silly minor !!! i dont bite so , feel free to send a message if you read this (though im very anxious) also !! brain sillies that front often are ! moonstone (🌒) and kinito (🌐) ,, they might post but i dunno ⚝

extra notes about me for interacting!

i go by he/they/it, transmasc bigender ! im exactly 16 , and ii !!! i get anxious so im very unlikely to interact first !! i dont bite though and try to flow with anyone really !! i have the symptoms of having ADHD, and also being plural so ! bear with me,and keep that in mind ! i also struggle to read things and type so !?!? oh and i draw n write stuff ! ,,
⚝ ☀️ i started playing this silly site mainly because of a lover, who is also on here !! and a friend,,,, mainly that lover . now !! i am utterly obsessed over it because of them </3 if you ever see this lune, thank you anyways !! i forgot exactly when i started sadly, but it wasn't really that long ago , im still very much a noob who barely knows what they're doing . ⚝ ☀️ currently !!! i am working on collecting gifts for the previously mentioned lover and friend ,,, and also building a collection of my favorites , lunatones (im mentally ill over it), any/all celestial looking pokemon , and ice ones !! my favorites are mainly the plant and electric types,,,, but i also really like the ghost ones , , , and ice of course skjskj 💖
art in pfp is by me, character is by @wxnter_rain on tumblr
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ☀️ here is my progress on my astral pokemon field !!!! most of them were given to me as a gift by my partner , plus a few are from a friend !!!! i love them all dearly
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ☀️ my current legendaries/mythicals !!!! my list is slowly growing,,,,most are collected on my own except for the lunala, which was given by partner :] aside from that ,,, i've been in the process of (trying) to make oc's based on pokemon , which has been fun ! also revisiting some old fanfics i made based on them,,,,,, i plan on watching some of the animes to catch up at some point, though thats not my current focus
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ☀️ lover taught me how to make silly site skins (i konw i keep talking about them but, i cant help it, sorry not sorry <3) so !!! i made some sorta based on us two ? ☀️this one is obviously based on me ,,, i really really like it ☀️and this one is based off of them , !!!! th moon to my sun 💖 ☀️will post any more that i make , these are really really fun to do , even though i have no idea how to code at all </3
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ☀️ hiii !!!!! i have returned , this time with my lunatone army and minior garden :] ☀️ i plan on filling it fully,,, i have no reason to have all these except that they bring me joy to stare at ☀️ my lunatone 'n solrock's 'children' !!! also plan on making it full of them ☀️ i also recently got my first albino , given to me by someone as a gift !!! which is a great day for the prince community i am not sure if my celestial collection is full yet , as i dont know how many astral looking pokemon there are ,,, aside from albino and melan varients,,, pokefarm devs adding more space pokemon when ☀️ also some extra good news, i got my first few gem badges !!! very very exciting for me
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ my apologies, its been a while !!! i almost have all of the nickle gem badges, and have 47 lunatones now !! my goal is 100 of them (im mentally ill im sorry anyways !!! here's an update for some of my fields ,,,,, legendaries !!! i have so many now,,,,, a bucnh were given by partner who's helping with my collection <3 and my flock !!! fun fact : i lovelove birds ,,, so i've been collecting all of them too !!!
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ in detail, the legendaries (and mythics i have are : ☀️ tapu koko, fini, bulu, and lele, reshiram, ho-oh, meltan, zygarde, giratina, zapdos (galarian), lugia, latios and latias (mega forme), cobalion, entei, victini, moltres (galarian and normal,) shaymin, xerneas, celebi (normal and mega Q forme,) mew,zacian, regigigas ( + regidrago,regieleki, regirock, ) virizion, tornadus, hoopa, kyurem, suicune, lunala and solgaleo, diancie , rayquaza ,landorus ,thundurus , articuno,darkai ,yveltal, groudon ,,,,, and i think thats it ? my apologies if i've missed one , the space/astral pokemon i have aree , : ☀️ solrock (normal, albino, shiny,) lunatone (normal , melan, shiny, )cosmog, cosmoem, lunala (and lunavern), solgaleo (and solgavern,) kinaster, astrolochi, shooting star cleffa and clefairy, noisemog, blue moon magcargo, lunupine, marvol (the moon and galaxy design,) , lunamor, ,, does umbreon count?, minior (albino ,shiny, ),,, and thats currently it i am not sure what im missing but !!!! will update as i collect more
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ my apologies for not updating , things became too much and i haven't been too alright mentally so i took a break ,, but im back now , and am continuing my hunts !!!! now , im currently hunting for melan and albino lunatunes for my moon ,,, , i forgot what else , but i am trying to get a mega charazard Y for said partner as well :] im currently fixated on stardew now, but still very much makinfg n doing things for pokemon , ,,i've been attempting to make customs 'n fusions ! haven't made that many , so i wont show , ,,, also making more skins but they're not finished , so i cannot show just yet
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ☀️ jumpscares everyone with an update !?!?? hi guys !!! back from my break, hopefully i'll be able to update more often !! uhm !!! im currently minior hunting and shiny male meowstic hunting !!! was also hunting for all types of lunatune !! im also working on my pokedex finally ,,, here's a silly minior garden jumpscare too !!! i love them !! other then that, specifically searching for plant n fishes !
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
✧・゚: *☀️・゚:* update ! *:・☀️*:・゚✧ ☀️ hello ! guess who finally got their first ablino from a chain ,,, i did !!! ☀️ she's so silly , i love her !!! not exactly what i wanted from the chain but ,! im grateful anyways ! currently trying to do another chain, buneary this time :]

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page