PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legibility Requirements Relaxation - 2023

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

berrypass's Avatarberrypass
I'm glad this site has accessibility rules but I appreciate the further freedom of creativity.
...and that's a wrap.
Blueish's AvatarBlueish
I skimmed through and didn't see this mentioned anywhere (nor is it under the rules that are being relaxed directly but also, it sort of is?) So I figured I'd just ask and hope I get a response :] If text size restrictions are being relaxed, does this also mean trainer cards will be reverted to be able to fit more, smaller text in them once again rather than cutting off, if smaller text sizes are being allowed in other mediums again? Not sure if this is a thing that matters to anyone else, but sometimes I'd like to be able to fit just a little more in there while still spacing it out.
So basically, if something is nothing but an inconvenience, it's now just treated as such, and not a rule-breaking offense? That makes sense :D
Sweet. I hate bright colours on bright backgrpunds tbh
Credit
#saveRWBY
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I am sure glad this got a revision. I noticed I went a little inactive after my a/m was removed for legibility issues I didn’t know about - as I was afraid I’d violate another rule without knowing. 😭 That’s my bad of course, I should’ve stayed updated, but it is easy to overlook when you’re not always online. Templates got a little sterile and I’m hoping we’ll see more creativity in the future. Of course, within the legibility requirements that remain. :D No complaints from me. (no hate btw! I understand y’all were just doing your job so I am not upset at all! Thanks!)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Following an incident this morning, I would like to offer the following advice when making a report: Please be specific. If you are reporting a large post, or a profile with multiple tabs, or anything like that, please be sure to describe as accurately as possible exactly where and what the issue is. This will help the moderation team pinpoint the issue and deal with it, without needing to spend time canvassing the entire content to find the one thing that was vaguely alluded to in the report. This advice applies to other things too, and even real-life in general. For example when making a bug report, "it doesn't work" is not useful, but a specific description of what isn't functioning as expected (even if it's "when I click this button, nothing happens") is far more useful in getting the issue fixed. Be specific. Get better results. Or be vague, and be disappointed when we can't read your mind ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
random question! if you have previous been barred from creating custom templates due to legibility issues, is this restriction lifted? /genq
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,845,952
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,304,446
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,678,752
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page