PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Reminder notif for Ubercharm

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234

POLL: Would you like to have a reminder option for your Ubercharm

Total votes: 46

You must be logged in to vote.

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Most of the boost items have the option to give you a notif when they run out- shiny charms, z crystals (and the albino radar ofc) But, the Ubercharm doesn't, and honestly, mine always ends at an inconvienient time (ie: right in the middle of a big melan hunt) and i never notice because the time is so long! plus, i have a memory issue, so even if i notice its ending I end up forgetting to use a new one when it actually does end... I would like to suggest a reminder notification for Ubercharm. It may not be useful to the biggest majority of people, but i'm sure some people have this issue as well, and it has no downsides at all as its just another helpful option. Hope that makes sense! Thanks for reading!!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Vandi's AvatarVandi
i definitely support, it would make sense that all hunting boosts have a reminder option when they run out! the uber charm definitely needs the reminder the most since it does last almost a month at a time, it's pretty easy to forget how much time is left if you aren't actively looking at it when playing
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Support!! I've had the exact same thoughts every time mine has run out! Plus I also have a memory issue so I'm in the exact same boat with you there. "Oh, it's ending in a few minutes, I gotta remember to use a new one." ~30+ minutes later~ suddenly remembers "Oh for the love of-"
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
352/200
All art by me.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Also full support!! We have notifications for everything else that runs out... Why not include UC in there as well?
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
full support for this to be a thing.
My type race0. My trade thread can be found here
× 441 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I didn't even realise this wasn't a thing because all the other items have the reminder. I'm not often hunting with them, and tend to watch it on the quick link bar, but I still fully support this.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,783,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
MEGA SUPPORT i also have issues with memory and sometimes it takes me a bit to realize when my ubercharm has run out. would super super love to have the option to send a notif when it's time to use a new one!
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Don't see why not, reminders are nice! We even get reminders for lucky eggs running out, so I don't see why not ubercharms
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
thank you everyone for posting, i'm glad I am not the only one who has that exact issue wahaha (not that i thought i was.. but still!!)
bump perhaps?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page