PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New task for type race?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234

Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Most of the long-term task list items are very simple tasks based on a single number. "Make interactions", "hatch eggs", "win battles", etc. I don't think this should be any more complex than "Score x points in Type Race", where it's counting the cumulative points in all type races. I would support that being added to the task list. Otherwise it gets kind of messy having different tasks - for example, when the third task is to earn 200 points in 3 different type races that means it will take at least 3 months for any user to complete it. You could achieve 4 and 5 (1500/3000 points in a single race) in each of those three type races, but then when you eventually claim the reward for #3, those races won't have counted and you will have to do it again. Additionally, I don't think "post on the forum" is a good idea as a task, because a lot of newer users will see this and just make a low-effort, spammy post to complete the task rather than actually reading and contributing to the thread. The task description could definitely mention that they could check out their team thread for tips, but I don't think the task itself should be for them to post there.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page