PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lynx's Lounge

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx
January 2024 type race started today. I'm team steel and hunting Galarian meowth. Very first batch of eggs I hatched I got a shiny :D I'm going to try and play it smarter this month, I'm saving my steel z crystal for if we get a sei day or a steel v-wave day. I am determined to get a melan this time. In other news the weather is awful, we had a blizzard and the snow is above my knees in some spots. We spent the day shoveling out the chicken coop and the house and cars. I'm exhausted. Also lost my voice because I'm sick with a bad sore throat. Heading to bed early 😴
☽✷☾
Header img from Unsplash Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Lynx • They/She • 35 • IV Breeder ShopDiscordJournal
Very first batch of eggs I hatched right after roll over blessed me with a melan!I had almost forgotten to recharge my albino radar too so I'm extra lucky I remembered and stopped right before I clicked hatch. Here's my timid melan boy I named him Loki to match with my Norse mythology theme but also because my cat is named Loki and he's a timid little guy too!
☽✷☾
In a flare so was stuck in bed all day. That gave me the time to finally finish my shop and get it posted. Even had my first customer! 🥳 Also had Pokerus today, and hatched this baby from a random shelter egg
Lv. 100 — +480,226
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
It was a good day
☽✷☾
Woah I have a subscriber on here O.O well hello mystery subscriber, I hope you enjoy my chaos. Today I hatched a melan Litleo. I named her Sekhmet, after the Egyptian goddess of destruction and healing. She was born from the fire of the sun God, Ra. A very fitting name for a fire lion. She makes the fifth melan I've hatched iirc. I also hatched a melan during February type race. This one I wasn't trying for and so it gets to be the first melan to go up for sale in my shop! Which I'll hopefully be restocking by the end of the month. Been feeling pretty rough lately so it's slow going.
☽✷☾

~*Missing Pokedex Entries*~

Kanto

Eggs: COMPLETE
Pokemon: COMPLETE

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Pokemon: Arceus Arceus [Bug Forme] Arceus [Dark Forme] Arceus [Dragon Forme] Arceus [Electric Forme] Arceus [Fighting Forme] Arceus [Fire Forme] Arceus [Flying Forme] Arceus [Ghost Forme] Arceus [Grass Forme] Arceus [Ground Forme] Arceus [Ice Forme] Arceus [Poison Forme] Arceus [Psychic Forme] Arceus [Rock Forme] Arceus [Steel Forme] Arceus [Water Forme] Arceus [Fairy Forme]

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Eggs: Type: Null
Pokemon: Necrozma [Dawn Wings] Necrozma [Dusk Mane] Necrozma [Ultra Forme] Silvally Silvally [Type: Bug] Silvally [Type: Dark] Silvally [Type: Dragon] Silvally [Type: Electric] Silvally [Type: Fighting] Silvally [Type: Fire] Silvally [Type: Flying] Silvally [Type: Ghost] Silvally [Type: Grass] Silvally [Type: Ground] Silvally [Type: Ice] Silvally [Type: Poison] Silvally [Type: Psychic] Silvally [Type: Rock] Silvally [Type: Steel] Silvally [Type: Water] Silvally [Type: Fairy]

Galar

Paldea

Pokemon: Gholdengo
☽✷☾

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page