PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Summon Items for Exclusive & Variant Legendaries/Mythicals

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
Suggestion Title: Summon Items for Exclusive & Variant Legendaries/Mythicals Suggestion Summary: Much like how the Borealis Lantern summons Bunbori and the Mage Orb summons Magquaza, I suggest that the other Variant & Exclusive Legendary Pokémon also recieve a summon item. These Pokémon would include: XD001, Sikannos, Shinorin, and Lunamor/Astrolochi. When it comes to implementing these new summon items, it could be similar to Bunbori where the Egg is still obtainable for 1 Token whilst also having a summon item available as an Uber-Rare in Boxes and in the Tournament Shop. Or in XD001's case, have a special interaction with Lugia's summon item, like Magquaza has with Rayquaza's Jade Orb. (Side Note: I am aware that Meltan also does not currently have a summon and is only obtainable via the Tournament shop too, but because it is breedable I wanted to highlight the unbreedable E/V Legends first.) Positive points: - Presentation would match other Legendaries and Mythicals in the game, helping them feel more equal in importance. - More obvious to the player that they are about to encounter a Legendary/Mythical egg. - May provide a way to obtain these Pokémon outside of Tournaments and the Tournament Store - Recieve same treatment as Bunbori, a Pokémon with the same status Negative points: - Could influence the pricing of these Pokémon - May affect Tournament prizes as these are still used for Top 100 Prizes - Implementing XD001's summon item in a way similar to Magquaza's will cause a price change for Lugia's summon item Reason For Consideration: I think that Variant & Exclusive Legendaries are currently overlooked and are treated as non-legendaries due to having the same obtainability method as most E/Vs, that being the tournament shop. (Minus Bunbori and Magquaza, as previously explained) Without reading the Wiki or knowing the EXP required to hatch the egg, it is not obvious that these Pokémon are considered Legendaries. The presentation of recieving an item dedicated to summoning a specific Pokémon carries much more weight than just obtaining an egg for a token alongside all other regular E/Vs.
Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
Bump
Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
Bump
Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
Bump
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This is Under Consideration by the art team, if space can be found in the schedule! It's a bit packed at the moment.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tyketro's AvatarTyketro
Sounds good! Thank you very much for considering.
PROJECT W's AvatarPROJECT W
This would be cool, I like this idea! Especially for exclusives. Like Tyketro said, I have to rely on the Pokefarm wiki to tell me which exclusives are breedable vs legendary/unbreedable, because it's not too clear on the tournament prize section. Summon items would be really neat for these guys. I especially like the idea of the item interaction with Lugia's summon item, that's very clever.
(Icon artist/post link.)
Score: 0
(Above code created by LycanKai.)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page