PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Balance alolan dex summon items wise

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Zebracheetah's AvatarZebracheetah
i've currently hit a wall on the alolan dex for summoning legends. I have gotten almost all of the non legendary pokemon and then some, but i've hit a hard wall when it comes to completing the dex. Some of the alolan mons only evolve near the tapus which are behind a hard wall of 97 pokemon in the dex. I'm stuck at 95 with no way of getting the next stage without lucky in the shelter or wondertrade. And even then, i got some of the legendaries through pure luck so my number is higher then it would be if someone was attempting to do this by getting the legends only by summons.
Have you gotten all the alolan forms like alolan vulpix and ninetails? And alolan sandshrew and sandslash? and Totem formes? I didn't have any trouble unlocking the Alola summons, so you're probably missing a few entries.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
i can't get the totem forms. They aren't on the market and I can't find where they are. the totems currently on the market are ones not in the alolan dex. I couldn't get alolan marrowak cause I couldn't get tapu lele

QUOTE originally posted by Zebracheetah

i can't get the totem forms. They aren't on the market and I can't find where they are. the totems currently on the market are ones not in the alolan dex. I couldn't get alolan marrowak cause I couldn't get tapu lele
You need to send the pokemon you want to totem on scour missions so it can find the totem stickers. You need a total of 30 stickers, I think 5 total from each scour area. relevant wiki page
alright- Thank you
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This suggestion will be rejected as "user error."
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page